Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Everyone who celebrates have their tree up?

Seraphim

Yikes. Are they friends with your ex wife/child's mother? Do they disapprove of not being married or just her? Either way not really the spirit of Christmas to snub your long term partner. That's a snub to you more so than her. Spend time with your partner's family.

S my sister sent a Christmas card addressed to me only. my parents just did the same thing!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am off to do a bit of Christmas shopping vic ...on me bike hahaha you wouldn't want to see the state of me riding home with all my stuff ...I bought some 10ft canes in the summer for my sunflowers , I caught sight of myself in a shop window , holding the canes up with one hand and steering with the other ..I looked like a mobile statue of liberty :stung::stung::eek:

Well I am off to do a bit of Christmas shopping vic ...on me bike hahaha you wouldn't want to see the state of me riding home with all my stuff ...I bought some 10ft canes in the summer for my sunflowers , I caught sight of myself in a shop window , holding the canes up with one hand and steering with the other ..I looked like a mobile statue of liberty :stung::stung::eek:

Hahahah must be a sight!

nope, like I said earlier I have never managed it .. go on Dias's journal and ask him incase he isn't reading this .

I still havent gone shopping , now it's dark booooooooooooo

I've been told to use some websites to save the picture but I'm not familiar wit these tools, I feel old now haha.

It's dark over here too, good news is I can leave the office in 15 minutes :smug:

I've been told to use some websites to save the picture but I'm not familiar wit these tools, I feel old now haha.

It's dark over here too, good news is I can leave the office in 15 minutes :smug:

That is also my problem ...I am used to just uplaoding a pic ..one way is to just do it as an avatar ...small but we will at least see it .

Well that's the food shopping done ....

I felt like I was in a secret group of the none stressers .... everyone was belting round with their trollies and 70 million kids and I was stoned , simple as that and kept sharing secret smiles with the others who were clearly either smoking the same as me or had downed a bottle of vodka before hand :eek:

I felt like I was in a secret group of the none stressers .... everyone was belting round with their trollies and 70 million kids and I was stoned , simple as that and kept sharing secret smiles with the others who were clearly either smoking the same as me or had downed a bottle of vodka before hand :eek:

Hahahahaha now here you can legally get stoned. You need to either be stoned or bombed to go shopping at Christmas.

Hahahahaha now here you can legally get stoned. You need to either be stoned or bombed to go shopping at Christmas.

Hopefully it wont be too long here either ..a bit portion of my reasoning with it is actually pain ...I know Kamurj isn't a fan of me being so blatant about it so I will shut up ..:stung:

But yeah , you need to be bombed in a supermarket at this time of year ......

so is everyone done ?

We care about half hour away from Christmas eve in the UK ...

I have posted all my cards and gifts ..been round to neighbours , all their cards and gifts given , all food bought ...I just need to wrap up ems presents and anything I have forgotten ....well it will have to stay forgotten :D

LOL! I ran out to get champagne and crab legs for tonight... (last minute). I ran into a young mom at the liquor store with her baby in a stroller, she had a bottle of wine in each cup holder of the stroller. She said it was the only thing they were useful for!

So, fasten your seat belts... I decided not to call my family for Christmas because they dissed my 12 year partner (wife) on the Christmas card. Never sent her a BD card, and never acknowledge her (because they think I'll accept that and pretend everything is copacetic!) . Oh, this has happened with every woman I have been with, so It has built up over 40 years! They will lay the guilt trip on HEAVILY! But I have to do this...

And Seraphim.. sorry this thread has gone "Pie Shaped" in your words, but sometime life does that - get over it!

Camber, I'll pass you the spiked nog or your drink of choice!

That goes for everyone here. Sure wish I could share a Christmas drink with you all.

I've got cider mulling, already went through the mulled wine. All the presents are wrapped now under the tree, and tonight is for me and my sweetie and the cats to have our quiet night at home.

A toast to my mumsy, whose birthday would have been today. Love you mom and thank you for all the amazing childhood Christmas'.

Love love love your tree pips!!

That goes for everyone here. Sure wish I could share a Christmas drink with you all.

I've got cider mulling, already went through the mulled wine. All the presents are wrapped now under the tree, and tonight is for me and my sweetie and the cats to have our quiet night at home.

A toast to my mumsy, whose birthday would have been today. Love you mom and thank you for all the amazing childhood Christmas'.

Awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks IAG!!! Merry, merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas.

So, fasten your seat belts... I decided not to call my family for Christmas because they dissed my 12 year partner (wife) on the Christmas card. Never sent her a BD card, and never acknowledge her (because they think I'll accept that and pretend everything is copacetic!) . Oh, this has happened with every woman I have been with, so It has built up over 40 years! They will lay the guilt trip on HEAVILY! But I have to do this...

And Seraphim.. sorry this thread has gone "Pie Shaped" in your words, but sometime life does that - get over it!

Don’t worry I will erase this thread later.

Archived