Left for no real reason

To nice

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just wondering how long you knew her before she moved in and where was she living before she moved in?

3 months and a wonderful vacation together before. I know it looks like way to soon . But it just felt right to do so. She was living in a small apartment.

The thing is we were going so good together. Maybe I was a convenience until she got her feet back on the ground. Just like that gone

Everything "feels right" during the honeymoon infatuation period. That's why people advise not making any big decisions during that time. You didn't know her, and now you have your proof.

Lesson learned for next time; wait a minute before rushing to move a woman and her kids in.

So so true I see her honeymoon period was over before mine and she made up some BS excuse. I can honestly say with 100% confidence she made up stuff to justify leaving she made me feel like I hurt her in some way and disappointed the kids

Yes I did love her so with that being said and how she left really does a number on person. I will get over it. It Makes me feel better to vent about it and hear others peoples views on here.

Archived