No oral, But there's love....alledgedly

heh people,

av been with a girl 4 almost 3 months or something now and been sleeping with her all this time. I was worried at first, because i thought she was the type of girl to sleep round alot and had as much or maybe more experience than me.

But recently, even tho when she is not on her period, I try to have sex with her like normally (haha) and all she is interested in doing sometimes is to masturbate me, also she told me the other day that she loves me! but sometimes, i think y does she not for example she never wants to do oral sex, y is this? We was quite wild at first, and she would only sometimes give me a blow job (excuse me moderator but i have no errmmm polite way of putting this), but doesnøt seem to be interested int his nemore.

What a guy to do?

P.s. do i tell her i love her back even tho am not sure to spark da romance? or not. . .

Love:

A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection and solicitude toward a person, such as that arising from kinship, recognition of attractive qualities, or a sense of underlying oneness.

A feeling of intense desire and attraction toward a person with whom one is disposed to make a pair; the emotion of sex and romance

Do not say that you love someone when you don't. Don't feel pressured to. If she loves you say thankyou, but don't say it if you don't mean it or feel it. Also, in most relationships things are hot and heavy in the beginning and then slowely begin to not be so hot and heavy. If you want her to give you oral then ask her!

DO NOT TELL HER YOU LOVE HER IF YOU DONT

On the other stuff, talk to her. Some women just do not like giving guys oral sex. There could be a reason behind her change in behaviour, if she says she loves you then I doubt it's because she doesn't like you so why not give her the opportunity to tell you what is going on? Don't pressure her to do stuff though, it will make the situation worse, talk through what is going on and take it from there.

i do ask her, and she doesnæt want to dit, y tho? i do it to her,

and how do you keep the fun there, i dont want things to keep going downhill and if i say thank u, sheø'll be offended, no? as for this love stuff, iv feel 4 her, but i know for a fact that i havenæt got a future with her.

i agree with providentielle. dont tell her you love her if you dont.

maybe its just not her thing & she did it to make you feel good & get you hooked to her sexually. have you 2 discussed what turns you on & off? do you like everything else she does to you?

AND ANOTHER THING: why in your topic title do you doubt her love for you???? b/c she wont give you oral!??????!?????!

-DG724

When you say thankyou be nice about it, don't sharply reply thankyou, look into her eyes and say it. DO NOT SAY I LOVE YOU WHEN YOU DON'T!!

If she doesn't want to do it there is a reason;

Are you well groomed down there????

Hair wise, and smell- if you smell bad she isn't going to want to put it in her mouth for any amount of time

Are you too big? Maybe your choking her?

Are you taking too long?

Are you giving as well as recieving??

You think she doesn't love you because she won't give you oral sex? Please!!

If there is no future and your are not happy with things in the present then maybe you shouldn't be pursuing this relationship? Just because you perform oral sex on her does not mean she has to do it to you. Saying thankyou might not be what she wants to hear but it is better than lying to her. If you do want to continue the relationship you need to talk to her again and if she says she loves you try telling her that you care about her too. You could even add that you have concerns though and that may lead her to telling you how she is feeling about things.

ÿeah i am clean well groomed haha i hope so anyway am not dirty or anything and it is not big enough to choke her.

when she came out that she loved me, you know it felt so good that I was wanted by somebody, i am 20 and never had a serious relationship but ive had about 4 or 5 different girls telling me they love me, I donæt understand them, i knew 1 truly meant it once and I treated her like [Removed by Moderator] as a result but the others they all say it to me and i consider them fake. Y is this? Y do woman say i love you when they dont mean it.

Are you woman put on this earth just to be one of those things in life that men are never meant to know about, like where we go when we die or something?

What do i say to them tho when they say it me?

it's like evry woman i have been with, they claim that they love me, ive just turned 20 and I say it back to them all the time - i donæt care about most of them half the time. Is this bad if it makes them feel better?

Anywayz back to the original, what can i do to keep the sex life high with this girl? Do you think that she really loves me or is she just another giorl claiming that she does? any guys have similar problems with woman falling in love with them all the time?

dragongirl y r u making out that this is my fault?

it is not my fault that am what 20 uears old, never been in a serious relationship and have a bunch of girls tellng me that they love me when they in my opinion barely know me? Or maybe it is because i am so lovable? It's not even like am a romatic, brad pitt or nothing - but all the time it is really ther're fault because they donæt mean it, do they? or not?

Y da hell u making out this is my fault? It is true that never really love them, it's all them and all girls r like this "i love you blah blah blah" givin me all this [Removed by Moderator], i tell them this because itæøs what they want to hear? Surely you're bf tells you the same whether it would be a mystery to whether he does or not. Come on, people here - is this my fault? I tell her it to make her feel comfortable because she said it first. am not going to leave her just because she said that! Or maybe you tell poeple that and act fake as well do you?

Y da hell u making out this is my fault? It is true that never really love them, it's all them and all girls r like this "i love you blah blah blah" givin me all this s hit, i tell them this because itæøs what they want to hear? Surely you're bf tells you the same whether it would be a mystery to whether he does or not. Come on, people here - is this my fault? I tell her it to make her feel comfortable because she said it first. am not going to leave her just because she said that! Or maybe you tell poeple that and act fake as well do you?

hahaha no my Bfs loved me when they said it. not all guys are like 'you'. you are at fault for your own actions yes. and maybe these girls did feel like they loved you. and even if they didnt, you should NEVER TELL PEOPLE WHAT YOU THINK THEY WANT TO HEAR! tell them how it is!

and no i am the furthest thing from fake. ask people on here i tell people how it is, sometimes i am guilty of being TOO HONEST. as everyone else in the world should be.

-DG724

how do you know they loved you? and what do you mean not all guys are like 'me'.

the truth is I tend not to get into relationships as it wouldn't be fair on the female population, I know am lovable - but hey that is just me isn't it? Am not a fake like you! jajaja! How the hell can u say all "my boyfriends loved me" - how many have you had exactly? I think you are living in a dreamn world girl, love takes time, years commitment blah blah blah it's not my fault woman get attached to me. So whatever. Loser

I have been hurt a couple of times actually, from girls I truly did care about. Why did you start this? I came on asking for some friendly advice and you are acting strange to me. What did i say wrong, "why do woman fall in love with me"? what? tell me?

a moderator will tell you.

goodluck.

-DG724

how do you know they loved you? and what do you mean not all guys are like 'me'.

the truth is I tend not to get into relationships as it wouldn't be fair on the female population, I know am lovable - but hey that is just me isn't it? Am not a fake like you! jajaja! How the hell can u say all "my boyfriends loved me" - how many have you had exactly? I think you are living in a dreamn world girl, love takes time, years commitment blah blah blah it's not my fault woman get attached to me. So whatever. Loser

theres your answer.

-DG724