Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

The Ultimate Infidelity

katrina1980

Oh man if this isn't the ultimate infidelity ever!

I mean they're all bad, but heck to discover this the night before your own wedding!

Instead of cancelling her wedding, the woman chose to read the damning cheating text messages aloud at the wedding, among all the guests!

I have mixed feelings, like why subject your guests to all that ugliness and drama, but then again, apparently she really wanted to "stick it to" the not-to-be groom (her now ex-fiancé).

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/bride-reads-groom’s-cheating-related-texts-aloud-at-her-wedding-goes-viral/ar-BBPMw0h?ocid=spartandhp

If I was a guest, I would secretly like to know why the wedding was cancelled (they aren’t cheap to attend!) and I would secretly love the drama (hate to admit that, but...).

I know, I hate to admit too, but I would as well. :eek: :eek:

That poor bride though, can you imagine?

it took courage to do what she did. I think there were a few people on ENA that went ahead and married someone even though everyone told them not to because of cheating or other deception because they figure "people have come so far"> In fact my ex later told me he was going to not marry me and i wish he had not. I rather he cancel the day of then go through with it. At any rate, i don't know if i would have read the whole thing in front of everyone, but i have to admire the fact that she didn't think she could love him enough to make it go away

Archived