Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Privacy through the network

successthis

Hello,

Dont know if it the right place to ask this but I have registerd once in a page called Code Dump, and put my picture on it to create a profile and I asked a question there regarding the topiscs in this page. What happens? When I write my name in google my picture from there appears in google. This is about privacy, they are not respecting it. Now the problem is I try to login again in this page but it seems that it is not anymore functional, it just exists but you cannot sign up nor sign in, it says that maybe they are creating a new page. But this has continued for years.

Now I do not want anymore my picture there, is there anyway how to make this page delete it? This is actually not respecting privacy of people. There is no contact on this page. What can I do?

What social media did you upload the photo on? You'll have to contact google to have any info about you deleted. Or research services that specialize in removing your info from search engines. It sounds like you have issues in your computer.

a page called Code Dump. When I write my name in google my picture from there appears in google.

For a while, when I Googled my ex's name my picture came up. Awesome.

Unfortunately, as many have said, the internet is forever. It's kind of expected that people will know this when choosing to post.

Is it a really big deal that your photo comes up related to this site? Are you worried someone you know will see something you posted?

For a while, when I Googled my ex's name my picture came up. Awesome.

Unfortunately, as many have said, the internet is forever. It's kind of expected that people will know this when choosing to post.

Is it a really big deal that your photo comes up related to this site? Are you worried someone you know will see something you posted?

It is a professional page actually, called Code Dump and unfunctional for the moment. It is not a social network and it is not that disturbing but when I google my name it attaches my profile picture from this site and my question there. Probably not a big deal but I just dont want it there.

Archived