Are age gaps in relationships inherently immoral?

makenzie23

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What’s his relationship history? What’s his place like? What does he do for a job? What’s his personal style?

He's never been married and has no children. He has been in more than one long term relationships (10+ years) if I'm remembering correctly. He never had children because the women he was with didn't want marriage or children, and it wasn't an active goal for him. He lives in SF, California in a home that's been divided into condos. He owns half of the home while close friends own the other half and I believe they rent out the third condo. He works in technology in the city, I'm not entirely sure what he does but it involves computers and I know he makes a very respectable salary. What do you mean by personal style?

I live in the suburbs so we live about an hour apart. When we met we had a 97% match on OkCupid.

A hot young little thing such as yourself to have some fun with. He knows if he says the right things, you'll stick around a while longer.

That would make sense, except we knew each other for quite some time before we even kissed. He never even asked for me to do anything remotely sexual.

What would make him want kids in middle age? Especially knowing he may never raise them to full maturity .

Well, I asked him if he was open to it (multiple times) and he has always enthusiastically replied that he's into the idea. He has said that our children would be intelligent, quirky, and kind. He also mentioned the fact that I'm young makes for a safer pregnancy.

Well, I asked him if he was open to it (multiple times) and he has always enthusiastically replied that he's into the idea. He has said that our children would be intelligent, quirky, and kind. He also mentioned the fact that I'm young makes for a safer pregnancy.

So he is ok with his kids being orphaned?

Have you been to his house, OP?

How long have you been dating him?

I have not been to his house, but I have been invited multiple times. I also know where he lives thanks to geotags on photos he's sent me, which I know is slightly stalkerish, but I was just checking.

I've been dating him for about 9 months, but I've known him longer.

I have not been to his house, but I have been invited multiple times. I also know where he lives thanks to geotags on photos he's sent me, which I know is slightly stalkerish, but I was just checking.

I've been dating him for about 9 months, but I've known him longer.

Never been to his house in 9 months? Why? How often do you see him?

And regarding personal style - how does he dress, hows his hair, etc.

Well this is one of the reasons I need advice I guess. I live at home, with my parents. I hate lying to them, but I have been for sometime now about this. I haven't wanted to go to his house, which is an hour away (so that's at least 2 hours travel time, with no traffic) because I never wanted my family to find out I was sneaking around dating someone without telling them. I want to tell them about him now though.

He's so sweet though, he comes all the way to the towns near me and we spend time together. It's really nice.

He's very well dressed. He always wears button downs, nice pants (I've never seen him wear denim lol), nice loafers. His personal style is one of the things I adore about him.

Well this is one of the reasons I need advice I guess. I live at home, with my parents. I hate lying to them, but I have been for sometime now about this. I haven't wanted to go to his house, which is an hour away (so that's at least 2 hours travel time, with no traffic) because I never wanted my family to find out I was sneaking around dating someone without telling them. I want to tell them about him now though.

He's so sweet though, he comes all the way to the towns near me and we spend time together. It's really nice.

This could be the perfect arrangement for you to be a side piece. How often do you see him and how do you know he doesn’t have someone else more permanent?

This could be the perfect arrangement for you to be a side piece. How often do you see him and how do you know he doesn’t have someone else more permanent?

1. I've asked him if he's married or has a girlfriend, and he has always said no. Obviously this could be a lie though. 2. He's invited me to his home many times. I've just declined. 3. I've seen photos of his bedroom. There's no way a woman sleeps there, it's too masculine. 4. He travels yearly to visit family, alone.

Archived