Circumcised vs Uncircumcised

asdf

My boyfriend is uncircumsized, he is the only boy I've been with that has an uncircumsized penis, and he does it better than any of my other sexual partners, I don't think it has anything to do with it. But since he is my boyfriend and I do love him I've grown to love the look of his, if I seen any other uncircumsized I would be grossed out honestly, and the first time I seen his I wasn't completely ssatisfied, but I love him and every inch of his cute body AND his sex

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...
Touché!

I was talking purely hypothetically - I don't think you'd find anyone with any sense of gender equality (or base morality) advocating clitoridectomies.

But are you saying you'd do that (removing the hood) to your daughter, if you had one?

oh man...from personal experience, my clit is WAY TOO SENSITIVE to be hood-less.

Just...stop...cutting...things...off...babies...and...the...UNWILLING!

oh man...from personal experience, my clit is WAY TOO SENSITIVE to be hood-less.

Just...stop...cutting...things...off...babies...and...the...UNWILLING!

Well said, fine for adults, if men and women want to get then circumscided then go right ahead, but don't do it to those that can't give consent.

1) question is the same as #2

2) From your own experience, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

UNCIRCUMCISED

3) Would you prefer to perform a handjob on a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis

UNCIRCUMCISED, A LOT EASIER TO PLAY WITH IT

4) Would you prefer to perform fellatio on a circumcised penis or uncircumcised penis

SAME ANSWER AS #3

5) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to give you an orgasm through sexual intercourse? (or if neither, asnwer "neither")

BOTH, I SEE NO DIFFERENCE THERE.

6) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to prematurely ejaculate through sexual intercourse?

I HAVEN'T NOTICED ONE STATE THAT MAKES THEM MORE PRONE TO PE

7) Almost similar question: From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men do your prefer, or think are better sexual partners?

I MUCH PREFER UNCIRCUMCISED BECAUSE IT IS MORE SENSUAL AND EASIER TO MANIPULATE THE PENIS. BUT I DON'T THINK IT MAKES FOR A BETTER SEXUEL PARTNER (THERE IT'S THE HUMAN THAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE). I THINK UNCIRCUMCISED MEN EXPERIENCE MORE PLEASURE, WHICH ADDS TO THE PARTNER'S PLEASURE (IN MY MIND ANYWAY). THE ONLY DETAIL IS UNCIRCUMSISED MEN HAVE TO BE MORE CAREFUL WITH CLEANLINESS AND SMELL.

Yes, it is a cultural practice, and it is still practiced today, I think primarily in Africa. I will not post many details about it as it is quite gruesome, but involves removing part or all of the clitoris.

actually there are different versions, the most barbaric one being removing all the labias as well and then sowing the women up and her husband opens her with a knife.

it's friggin' disgusting.

My mom was being nosey and looked at this, she told me the female circumcision is done in the mid east or where afganistan is or whatever and she said they do it to remove a womans pleasure. Them damn bastards are sick!!!

There is a legend I think in some type of tradition branching off of Islam that says that when the baby is born, the clitoris will turn into some kind of demon and kill it. Hence the need to remove the clitoris, to keep the woman free of evil... sheer ignorance that stems from fear and shame. And the women are the ones having to pay for it.

im un cut and i live in california and im in high school and im always self concience about getting with a girl because ALL girls here think an un cut penis is disgusting. some dont care, but like did i get to make this decission as a baby??? NO! my parents chose not to have part of my penis cut off.thats the way i was born and thats the way im going to be. i just want girls out here to understand that.

Sweetheart, not all girls think uncut is digusting... I prefer it myself... if the girl cannot understand that you are ok the way you are, then she doesn,t deserve that you give her the time of day...

you are right you had no say as a baby, and personally, if I had children, I wouldn't have my son cut, but I certainly don't think, whatever the woman's preference is, that it is a dealbreaker in a relationship! I've been with cut and uncut guys, and it never me think "do I really want to keep seeing that guy?". lol. try to be happy with yourslef, and it will be the least of your worries.

1) From your own experiences, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

Well I guess it looks neater without but I don't think it's really a big deal either way appearance wise.

2) From your own experience, do you prefer the visual look of a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis?

This is the same as question 1

3) Would you prefer to perform a handjob on a circumcised penis or an uncircumcised penis

I'm learning to get used to giving handjobs to an uncircumcised guy because my ex was circumcised and I'm not used to the foreskin being there. Honestly though It's no big problem just something I need to get used to.

4) Would you prefer to perform fellatio on a circumcised penis or uncircumcised penis

To me it makes no difference. You know guys can still make the effort to ensure their penis is clean even if they have foreskin, foreskin doesn't = less clean.

5) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to give you an orgasm through sexual intercourse? (or if neither, asnwer "neither")

Neither, I can't come through sexual intercourse I still like it but it can't make me come.

6) From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men have been more likely to prematurely ejaculate through sexual intercourse?

I've been with one of each and I say neither.

7) Almost similar question: From your own experience, which out of uncircumcised men or circumcised men do your prefer, or think are better sexual partners?

Well the fact that I feel my current boyfriend and I match better sexually, I don't think that has anything to do with him being uncircumcised so I think it doesn't really matter.

I think here in Europe it's more common to be uncut.

A lot of Europeans also don't bathe on a regular basis even though that's supposed to be healthy, should we stop bathing as well now?

I actually find that offensive! STFU!

Well I'm circumcised, not that I had a choice in the matter being born in the States, its the common thing to do here. I'm much more liberal on the subject male circumcision than female. If was ruler of the world I'd ban female circumcision.

I've done a little research on male circumcision and find that the pros out weight to cons in my book. The two biggest pro's being that it's easier to clean and maintain and that the male does loose sensitivity as the skin that's be cut away had nerve ending in it and now that the head it uncovered and in constant contact with undergarments it looses some sensitivity. I've this conversation before and people look at me funny when I say the lost of sensitivity is pro. But I look at sex differently than most people as I am in it for the pleasure of my partner, not as much myself.

Some things I've read say that sex is more enjoyable for uncircumcised males due to them having all their natural nerve endings. That may be true but seeing that I've only experienced sex being circumcised, I'll never know, but if I remember correctly sex is still pretty friggin' awesome.

Do I wish I was uncircumcised? No, not really. I love the skin I'm in. Some of it just got cut off at birth.....oh well

"I'm much more liberal on the subject male circumcision than female. If was ruler of the world I'd ban female circumcision"

thanks! the 1st one is argued by some to be inappropriate and perhaps somewhat invasive, the seocnd is plain cruel and barbaric. not the same procedures. we agree that it's not the same thing...

"I'm much more liberal on the subject male circumcision than female. If was ruler of the world I'd ban female circumcision"

thanks! the 1st one is argued by some to be inappropriate and perhaps somewhat invasive, the second is plain cruel and barbaric. not the same procedures. we agree that it's not the same thing...

Oh not even close to being the same thing! Female circumcision removes most, if not all of the females pleasure from sex. I was bored one day and Googled it.

I WAS APPALLED!!!

Oh not even close to being the same thing! Female circumcision removes most, if not all of the females pleasure from sex. I was bored one day and Googled it.

I WAS APPALLED!!!

I know, it's very disturbing... I love when a man gets most of his enjoyment form my pleasure, it,s a huge turn on and he doesn,t loose out but wins, meaning it increases his pleasure and the woman is also made to feel comfortable and relaxed and happy and gives wayyyyyy back (and she enjoys his pleasure as well).

I WAS APPALLED!!!

Sorry, have to disagree with you there, I am 100% oppossed to female circumcision but it does not stop a woman having an orgasm. Sorry, not at all that is a sceintific fact.

I mean, we've all heard of the lucky women that can orgasm either just thorugh kissing or having her breasts fondled.

Lightfoot-Klein (1989) studied circumcised and infibulated females in Sudan, stating, "Contrary to expectations, nearly 90% of all women interviewed said that they experienced orgasm (climax) or had at various periods of their marriage experienced it. Frequency ranged from always to rarely." Lightfoot-Klein stated that the quality of orgasm varied from intense and prolonged, to weak or difficult to achieve.[74]

Sorry, have to disagree with you there, I am 100% oppossed to female circumcision but it does not stop a woman having an orgasm. Sorry, not at all that is a sceintific fact.

I mean, we've all heard of the lucky women that can orgasm either just thorugh kissing or having her breasts fondled.

I never said all women who are circumcised cannot have orgasms. I said "Female circumcision removes most, if not all of the females pleasure from sex."

Which means that some circumcised women still have sensation down there. And some don't, its all in how much flesh is removed.

I never said all women who are circumcised cannot have orgasms. I said "Female circumcision removes most, if not all of the females pleasure from sex."

Which means that some circumcised women still have sensation down there. And some don't, its all in how much flesh is removed.

A bold assertion, but not backed up by any scientific study.

FGC does not eliminate sexual pleasure for all women who undergo the procedure. Although sexual excitement and arousal for a woman during intercourse involves a complex series of nerve endings being activated and stimulated in and around her vagina, vulva (labia minora and majora), cervix, uterus and clitoris, psychological response and mindset are also important.

I'm oppossed to it myself as I think it's barbaric, but lets be clear about the consequences for those women that had to undergo it. I can't see how it would stop them having an orgasm, might make it more difficult for some but not impossible.

Archived