Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Grocery store pumpkin pie

einsteins_girl

What a great question! :p

Where did you find the pie, in the refrigerated section, or on a counter with other fresh baked goods?

I think it would make sense that if you found on an unrefrigerated counter, that it would not need to be refrigerated after opening.

If you found in fridgerated section, then you would!

But great question, I love pumpkin pie! Anything pumpkin really, this morning I put pumpkin creamer in my coffee!

If you wanna be a real wild card, by all means let pastries containing eggs and dairy sit out.

Assuming it's been baked to temp, you're probably not going to die if it sits out a little longer than it should. But, yes, you should refrigerate pumpkin pie. Or throw it out and make the better decision of getting a pumpkin cheesecake instead.

If you wanna be a real wild card, by all means let pastries containing eggs and dairy sit out.

Assuming it's been baked to temp, you're probably not going to die if it sits out a little longer than it should. But, yes, you should refrigerate pumpkin pie. Or throw it out and make the better decision of getting a pumpkin cheesecake instead.

Do you refrigerate cake? [emoji33]

Archived