Open Club  ·  110 members  ·  Free

Journals

Self Employment:Greater Freedom: Freedom 60

Seraphim

Unfortunately didn’t pass. Part of the test is also the three page of items for the exterior bus check and interior bus check and you have to be ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra ultra specific. Apparently I didn’t mention the hub  caps on the inside of tires etc etc …..🙄🙄🙄 and the inside and exterior bus check has to be done each time before you go to pick up passengers.  I just have to be more specific the next time I do the test on a good note he said my driving was really decent. So if I just do better on the inspection on my new test booked for October 7, I should pass which I’m sure I will. Plus my bus company says nobody passes the first time . In 10 years they’ve had one driver pass the first time. So basically, they said it’s a practice and don’t worry about it. Plus the province likes to charge you another hundred dollars for another test.

I am happy I did it because I know what to expect next time and won’t be so nervous . 

• Like 2

Excellent attitude. You'll get it next time. 

I admire how resilient you are. You adapt so well! Last move you saw an opportunity with the daycare, this time you just hop right into driving a bus. It's really such a strong quality of yours. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, itsallgrand said:

Excellent attitude. You'll get it next time. 

I admire how resilient you are. You adapt so well! Last move you saw an opportunity with the daycare, this time you just hop right into driving a bus. It's really such a strong quality of yours. 

You really have to look for the opportunity everywhere even if it is an entirely different skill set . It is a lot different to drive a commercial vehicle as opposed to a small vehicle so many different considerations. I must say I was a bit intimidated but hey we need to eat and pay bills 🤣

Thank you for your kindness. I try as hard as I can to be resilient and independent. 

4 hours ago, Seraphim said:

You really have to look for the opportunity everywhere even if it is an entirely different skill set . It is a lot different to drive a commercial vehicle as opposed to a small vehicle so many different considerations. I must say I was a bit intimidated but hey we need to eat and pay bills 🤣

Thank you for your kindness. I try as hard as I can to be resilient and independent. 

Yes and I second what Itsallgrand wrote. I took 3 road tests before passing this time (I took two in the 1980s then gave up) and each time I paid for the test and for my instructor to take me to the test.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Batya33 said:

Yes and I second what Itsallgrand wrote. I took 3 road tests before passing this time (I took two in the 1980s then gave up) and each time I paid for the test and for my instructor to take me to the test.

It is more difficult because it is a commercial driving license. I would also be able to drive a transport, ambulance, coach bus as well as school bus . It adds a lot of complicated vehicle checks . 

I did find the regular license stressful as well though. Mind you thankfully I have been driving a long time so that helps for sure. .

All of it is so stressful for people . 

• Like 1