OK for those of you playing at home if u have read some of my prvious posts ull know that im so into this girl at school. Shes a very good friend and id do anything 4 her. I cant stop thinkin about her. She the last thing i think about when i goto sleep and the first thing i think about when i wake up. When im just thinking about something completely different it somehow makes it back to her. ITS DRIVING ME NUTS!! This cant be healthy...can it? I really like her coz we always have a good time together. Question is im only young and i just wanna know if its love, infatuation or obsession.

Well the one thing about her that drives me crazy is her smile. She has THE biggest warmest smile anyone could ever have. She just has this aura arouns her that warms up the room when shes in it. Shes smart, funny and shes hot (well i think she is). But thats not the point. She has a great personality with a refined sense of humour. She makes me laugh when we're together. Just being around her is paradise...ANYWAY...she just seems so perfect. If u could only see how she is with her 2 younger sisters (14, 4) it just makes you feel that she would be a great mother. But im getting ahead of myself. Well thats just to name a few of my favourite things. Anyones opinion would be greatly appreciated

does she know your into her?

you should definatly tell her if she doesnt, do you think she is into you?

i think its a major crush, had a few myself sounds like the same sort of feelings, i wouldnt say it was love but if you got with her i think it could be!