New relationship, but sex stopped. How long to wait?

hollis

Hi thanks for the advice,

Not that it’s the only thing wrong in our relationship, but I disagree about the sexual attraction for me. She’s thirty years old and I’m her first proper relationship. This is the first time she’s had sex with this frequency. We were friends before this and I remember her telling me about how her stresses here affected her sex drive and ability to flirt. She went without sex a year before me. I have actually rejected her advances too which doesn’t help. She also definitely has attachment issues too.

Have you ended it yet?

Stop talking, start doing!! :D

Enough is enough, it's time.

Hi thanks for the advice,

Not that it’s the only thing wrong in our relationship, but I disagree about the sexual attraction for me. She’s thirty years old and I’m her first proper relationship. This is the first time she’s had sex with this frequency. We were friends before this and I remember her telling me about how her stresses here affected her sex drive and ability to flirt. She went without sex a year before me. I have actually rejected her advances too which doesn’t help. She also definitely has attachment issues too.

Whatever it is --> emotional issues, attachment issues, stress, whatever, it ALL results in the same thing -- loss of attraction!

You seem to be in denial about this but let's face it, if she were sexually attracted to you, she'd be having sex with you!!

So she made a point to let it be known she would be sleeping at a man's house in the same bed, and even took a picture of them in bed together?? How is any of that okay? I would be finished, right then and there...done. Especially with the other issues. I don't know what she was trying to accomplish. And what was this guy thinking? Sure, let's take a selfie of us in bed together and say good night to your boyfriend...great idea! Lots of s going on in my mind right now. This woman is going to keep you derailed constantly. She's not grown up enough for a relationship.

So she made a point to let it be known she would be sleeping at a man's house in the same bed, and even took a picture of them in bed together?? How is any of that okay? I would be finished, right then and there...done. Especially with the other issues. I don't know what she was trying to accomplish. And what was this guy thinking? Sure, let's take a selfie of us in bed together and say good night to your boyfriend...great idea! Lots of s going on in my mind right now. This woman is going to keep you derailed constantly. She's not grown up enough for a relationship.

I agree pp, there is something seriously wrong with this girl's thought process if she thought that was an appropriate thing to do, take pic of and send to her boyfriend!

Good gawd.

Archived