xholldollx

Not really a poem just my feelings wrapped all together...tell me what you think!

I need to start listening to my mind instead of my heart. My mind knows what's best for my heart. My heart just knows to love and be broken. Through my life I've known it all. My fate is my enemy. Chosen the one I love to be unhappy with me. I fall on these knees. Skinning them worse than ever, I am taunted, teased, and scared I'll never love again. And what may heartbreak be? Because mine shattered as I threw it up. Gone, Lost, forgotten, I'm empty. I feel alone, I am alone, never to feel the same. Move on? When and where…..how will time heal this heart? , Especially, when I loved someone like him. You would know it wasn't true if you truly loved too. Sickened, sad, Regretful….I wish the memories could stay but must they vanish for me to move on. The terrible taste of salty tears run down my face. My eyes are red, I feel them burning, but not as bad as THIS. You cannot make someone love you, oh how with every word and action I'd try…I push and push again for a chance to be acknowledged for my love. IF only he could understand…and feel the way I do….If not ever he had a glimpse of my love for him may I disappear and die.