I'm just giving the female pov, it doesn't mean I'm right, but I'm telling you no one in their right mind is going to choose the high risk guy over the one they wanted to commit and in their mind "took too long". You layed it all out there, if she really wanted it, she'd take the risk on you again . Bottom line she still chose instead of ending your relationship first, to fall for the other guy and then dump you.

I know you're wrapped up in her, so I wish you luck. I think it's best to let her go experience him and maybe she will come back to you. If she doesn't she might feel she missed out on something. I think it's best to love her enough to just be firm and wish her well, and move on. If she comes back and you're single and still want her, then try again. But don't be her doormat friend zoned because once we put you there, you're not getting out.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just spoke with her and think I managed to get as much closure as I ever will. She admitted that she simply finds him more compatible than me. While she didn't admit as much, my conclusion is that nothing I really could have done at any point would have changed that. She simply met someone she likes better. Period. I'm hoping that will help me move on and at least minimize the extent to which I beat myself up over regrets. But it is very raw and painful, and will take a long time.

Just spoke with her and think I managed to get as much closure as I ever will. She admitted that she simply finds him more compatible than me. While she didn't admit as much, my conclusion is that nothing I really could have done at any point would have changed that. She simply met someone she likes better. Period. I'm hoping that will help me move on and at least minimize the extent to which I beat myself up over regrets. But it is very raw and painful, and will take a long time.
hang in there hopeful.... i have come to realize it comes down to choice.

I'm not saying she won't change her mind again. but for now... you do you.

every person on here is venting.... vent away!

hang in there hopeful.... i have come to realize it comes down to choice.

I'm not saying she won't change her mind again. but for now... you do you.

every person on here is venting.... vent away!

Thanks...very much appreciated. At least now I don't feel there's any uncertainty. She's absolutely done....and I can really begin the process of putting myself back together.

Archived