Love Bombed! now 5 weeks of No Contact!

Blossom314

I too, had my heart ripped out. But, continuing to allow someone access is not helpful/healthy.

Putting medical conditions on people, only prevents folks from addressing their own problems, as something must be wrong with the ex. Yes, we need to learn, but focus on you, as you are the only one you can change.

I too, had my heart ripped out. But, continuing to allow someone access is not helpful/healthy.

Putting medical conditions on people, only prevents folks from addressing their own problems, as something must be wrong with the ex. Yes, we need to learn, but focus on you, as you are the only one you can change.

Yea that's true, you make a solid point!

RauRay63, we talked about previous relationships and he said his last one was 2 years ago. I made sure to ask because I don't like rebounds. Of course, this could have been a lie lol seeing as everything that came out from his mouth never held up.

You don't need to fear being vulnerable/open to the right person. In this case you ignored the signs that this guy was not boyfriend material.

This is coming from a good place. You will learn much about yourself, when you are more clear on the relationship. I know that it hurts.

Believe it or not, I am grateful for the experience, as I learned about my issues, and made many positive changes.

Archived