She wants to take things slow but then wants sex?

Yarmer

You are right!

She just called to end things. HA

Well I saw this from a mile away. Good thing I had accepted it was over a while ago.

It still sucks. I completely accepted the break up.

Its funny how the dumper justifies things. "I have my own insecurities im dealing with and stuff in my head that doesnt let me be in the moment. I thought I was ready to date. I would go one step forward and two steps back." After I was totally cool with the end she said how awesome i was... haha why do they do this?

" Im not able to show you the respect that you have showed me."

I told her I knew things were shaky from the get go but let my feelings cloud my judgement. She said thats what kept her around too..:tongue:

I said well you have my number if you figure things out down the line give me a call.

Click

Bugs me how relieved she was that I wasnt upset. but oh well I'll live.

• 2 weeks later...

Just wanted to vent

Its been a little more than a week since the phone conversation to call things off..

I've been better about not obsessing over her through social media but last night hurt.

She posted a story of her and the guy she use to talk to laughing and being together. I think he is the only guy that will have sex with her with no strings attached. He knows she has herpes and doesn't seem to mind..

Im hurting. I dont want to block her from social media because she will know im affected by the breakup.

Archived