thank you so much! hugs and smooches! i am all those things and deserve so much better. shame on him. he can go back to being with women that treat him like garbage and cheat on him.

one thing for all of us to remember:

some people cannot handle a quality person. it's too much pressure on them. they can't keep up the facade. I'm probably not explaining it right but I've seen it many times.

i believe whole heartedly he will try to contact me. most of my exes have come back at some point. and the shock of their lives: sweet and kind Lambert, the woman that accepted them as is, doesnt give a poop!

and that my friends is priceless!

let them go!

For your best interests -I would simply assume that he didn't think you two were a good match and at the moment he was telling you the truth. People who are available for a relationship are typically more than thrilled to be with a quality person. If he wasn't available for a relationship with you (or with anyone but it really doesn't matter except for your ego which is legitimate!) then of course he wouldn't be available for a quality person. I would simply assume he wasn't that into you, that it's nothing personal, that he's not a bad person but maybe couldn't articulate what he felt at the moment, and that there is a better match out there for you. Otherwise, if you hear that he is happily married then you'll probably revisit this whole thing again and feel "rejected" again - cut to the chase, and get over it by accepting that it's ok if you two weren't a good match. JMHO.

For your best interests -I would simply assume that he didn't think you two were a good match and at the moment he was telling you the truth. People who are available for a relationship are typically more than thrilled to be with a quality person. If he wasn't available for a relationship with you (or with anyone but it really doesn't matter except for your ego which is legitimate!) then of course he wouldn't be available for a quality person. I would simply assume he wasn't that into you, that it's nothing personal, that he's not a bad person but maybe couldn't articulate what he felt at the moment, and that there is a better match out there for you. Otherwise, if you hear that he is happily married then you'll probably revisit this whole thing again and feel "rejected" again - cut to the chase, and get over it by accepting that it's ok if you two weren't a good match. JMHO.
thanks batya33!

Archived