Asked out a guy friend and I am pissed now

lgpb

I think it went well too. It sounds like he's interested but wants to take thing slow.

Temper your ego things will be fine.

I wanted to say that too -“temper your ego”- Without sounding mean. Seriously though, do guys like that? Do they wan women to have a big ego? I’m asking seriously because although I’m a tad older, I still can’t figure guys out.

I wanted to say that too -“temper your ego”- Without sounding mean. Seriously though, do guys like that? Do they wan women to have a big ego? I’m asking seriously because although I’m a tad older, I still can’t figure guys out.

I think men are individuals. I think most people do not like being around people who act in an arrogant way but confident is typically appealing.

Whoa, take a step back. You:

-have three day birthday parties?

-self-identify as more successful and attractive than him?

-ignore him?

-think he owes you anything at all?

The sense of entitlement here is filling the room. Deflate your ego, minimize your pride, and be thankful this guy wants to be friends with you.

He doesn't owe you anything.

Haha I love your saas... :)

Be careful with continuing to pester him with his slow reply. You’re making jokes but it’s clearly not something you find funny.

Oh that's something I am going to be careful about. My approach is he knows I am attracted to him, the balls in his court now. I can take the horse to the lake, can't really make him drink. I am going to continue dating other people and well if it has to happen it will otherwise this would just be a cute misunderstanding we had..I'm cool either ways... :D

@OP, call me crazy but I sense something "brewing" now.

Your message got him thinking and I sense a bit of tension now!

I just got that feeling when reading your update.

Yup, something's brewing.

Keep us posted!

Haha Thank you. I hope so too. :)

Archived