she dumped me for my best friend .

I was was speaking in general terms, as the OP seems not to see that there is a world beyond his current find group and town.

OP, I do believe that you need to expand your interests beyond bars and your friend group immediately. It all seems so isolating and limited. And, get out of the house.

thank you all for your help ...but it's the betrayal of my feelings that its killing me ...not the social circle i've lost ...i really can't believe that the girl supposed to have so strong feelings for me ,it was just a lie ...i can't believe she was pretending all this time just o get to my friend ....we had the ups and downs but when we were together she was seemed so in love ...and she told me 1 month before the first brake up that she is in live with me ...so many lies ..i don't know ...can't really get it out of my head ...and i am having panic attacks once a day for the last 2 weeks .

As the days goes by ,i feel more and more depressed ....i having these panic attacks every morning and i am far from coping with this situation ....yesterday i took a xanax cause i had i really strong panic attack ...my mother who lives in belgium arrives today in my town just to see me and i am feeling so so so lonely and betrayed ....i am taking the antidepressants for about a week now every morning as my doctor told me .I can't really bear the pain ...i am thinking going to a psychiatric clinic but i don't know ...i am thinking all the time 24/7 my beautiful ex girlfriend having sex with my ex friend and my stomach feels like turning upside down ...i don't think this is gonna ever heal ..i just feel a wreck..i am sorry for writing all the time but i need someone to talk to and to understand me really ...i we had a switch just to tun off the bad feelings we have .........:( :( :(

Archived