Snooped through boyfriends phone...any suggestions welcome

coupexox

Can't you find something else to do when you're "bored"? I don't know, gardening, see friends, watch something interesting on TV, watch a film, read a book, do crafts, bake something? Instead of "I'm bored, think I'll invade my boyfriend's privacy".

Can't you find something else to do when you're "bored"? I don't know, gardening, see friends, watch something interesting on TV, watch a film, read a book, do crafts, bake something? Instead of "I'm bored, think I'll invade my boyfriend's privacy".

I don't know I crochet and watch YouTube when I'm bored .

UPDATE: I was genuinely just curious and out of boredom I had no reason to snoop...

Curiosity and boredom...it happens. And this is a good time to reflect on what is allowed in your relationship under the umbrella of boredom and curiosity. What if your partner is bored and curious about Michelle, or someone else, just a kiss, or secret time alone, or whatever?

It may seem harmless enough to follow your curiosity if you have no ill intent, yet if someone crosses your unspoken boundaries it doesn't feel harmless. Does this make sense?

Archived