Should I confront GF about deleting social media search history?

KW7

Thanks for your comment, that has opened my eyes quite a lot. I put my girlfriend on a pedestal to be honest, It's like i've had blinkers on since we have met and I haven't really had much attraction to anyone else. Yes, I've seen people in the street and thought they were good looking and so on... I just struggle to come to terms with my girlfriend liking someone else. I just need to get over it.

I talk freely about Matt Damon being my future life partner. This is so silly of me; even if I DID meet Matt Damon I’d no more go home with him then I would with anyone else. I don't know the guy. Years ago it was Michael Jordan, but then something happened and I dumped him. Ha. As if.

Your gf is with you. Believe that you are worthy, or else you will cause events to occur to prove that you aren’t and thereby restore order in the world as you see it - but that kills your RL. You MUsT believe that you are worth having. It starts with you, and sometimes it means committing to believe. Practicing that belief. Changing how you talk to yourself. Affirming your values and making sure you are consistent with what you value.

I clear my search history on lots of apps regularly out of habit. I'm not hiding anything, I'm cleaning.

I was thinking it could be that, I don't automatically want to think it could be something it shouldn't be. I think I need to relax a bit.

My girlfriend is a ‘deleter’. I do it occasionally too. Theres a variety of reasons ppl do it. Personally, Ive had the odd occasion where I might check on an ex from years ago and see if theyre married or whatever. (Just by viewing their facebook, not actually contacting them) Its a morbid curiosity but I love my girlfriend and would never cheat on her. She probably does it for similar reasons.

It sounds like she knows youre insecure and deletes that stuff as to not make you get upset. I doubt theres much to it. Start to worry if you arent spending time together, etc.

Archived