DOUBT, GUILT, HOPELESSNESS

amour_13

I am so in love with my girlfriend it hurts!!!

I just dont know how to handle these feelings. aRe they normal?

Sometimes i just feel like us being together is pointless. I dunno if we are a beautiful disaster or just a disaster. I cant even think of living life w/o her but sometimes i just dont want to be with her b/c it would make both of our lives easier at home. I cant tell her about these. i keep trying but it never comes out. I dont want to hurt her, and i know this will....

Any advice would be great thanks

I'm a little confused. If you love her so much it hurts, how could the relationship be pointless?

im a afraid youll need to elaborate a little. Do you argue? Are their porblems of any form in your relationship?

How is being together making your life difficult at home?

I think, as with any relationship, being completely open and honest with your feelings is the key. If you love her as much as you say you do, you should understand that just like everyone else on this planet she will appreciate the truth.

Just try and be gentle when explaining how you feel.

Perhaps, you are wondering if it is even worth it to be with her. When you first started going out, did you completely love her? I believe your love hurts, because it's forced. You maybe losing feelings for her, from what it sounds. Take time to think abou this and make sure of your feelings for her, before saying anything. Good luck!