I think I just messed things up!!!

sweetchick

I posted a post on here last night titled "Alittled ticked off" well anywaze that whole situation made me so angry I sent the guy pretty much hate txt messages... I would just put things like If you dont want to talk or hang out with me anymore just fu**ing say so and things like "ya know what nevermind just forget it" or "well im guessing your not coming over again tonight so im thinking your not as serious as i am about you so f*** that, im not txting or calling you no more cuz its not like you respond anywaze, so you call me if you want to talk intill then bye" well I dunno he came by tonight and seemed really mad at me and told me that he wasnt sure if he was coming over tomorrow since all the things i said. I mean I will say honestly I do tend to over exaggerate things and over analyaze every since my ex. I really like this guy and I do honestly think he likes me since he did try to work things out. He said he would come by tomorrow depending on what happened thoughout the day at work. My question is, I want tomorrow to be special and nice for him... lol this sounds funny I know but does anyone know of a good romantic movie of like two people who fight but then make up??? but there dating!!! Or something along that line.. And what can I say to him I mean I do really want to know what he thinks of me...