He's leaving. she's leaving. They're both leaving.

QTpie87

I don't really know how to say how I feel right now. I don't think there are words. See I Have the strongest bond between my uncle and My cousin. And this might sound funny to some people here, but they are moving to Texus and The fact that they are going to be so far away and I wont see them as much anymore makes me feel like I'm dead or dying whichever It's all the same. My uncle is like my father, He raised me, He was always there no matter what, He was there when my father left my mom and me, even before that when my dad just didn't know I was there (drugy). He was there when I had no friends and was a total geek in school. He was there Even when my mom chose my step dad over me and made me leave home when I was 16. He's my dad, and I'm so used to him being close when I need him. He's my hero, I look up to everything about him, everything he does. And Now he's going to be so far away, it's never been like that. And my cousin is one of my best friend ( I only have two best friends). And we tell eachother everything and keep eachother happy and safe. I keep her out of trouble and she keeps me from killing myself every day. I feel so scared now. Maybe none of you can relate to this but It's just a venting post.

When two peopel we love leave, then it's hard to move on. We don't know what direct to go and whether or not everything will be okay. Yet I suggest take time to heal and then move on...slowly. It's hard to get up, once you've fallen, but once your up, then you are ready to move on. So take things slow, and you should be fine. Good luck!