But you know

Nothing lasts too long

Maybe I'm not right

Maybe you'd be different this time

Maybe you love me like you say you do

But if you love me

You're loving me wrong

I believe, I believe that you love me

(If that's what you need, cuz that's what I need, and)

I believe, I believe that you're sorry

(If that's what you tell me)

I believe, I believe that you want me

(It could just be wanting…)

All I know is

I'm getting confused in your smile

It's so much harder than I expected

I expect this, to hurt for awhile

I believe, I believe that we'll make it

I believe, I believe you didn't fake it

I believe, I believe I might be making a mistake but it's

Impossible to know

I'm not letting go

But I have to say no

For now

((I really wish I could put a sound file on here...this one even has a tune and...if I'm allowed to say this about my own song...it's really pretty. My ex b/f asked me out again today and I wrote this with all of that in mind. I wish I could sing it for him, but I guess that's just a little corny, aye? lol Oh well.)).

Having an idea of the feelings behind these lyrics, they speak so much... You really are gifted at this, FNO... I know that these lyrics and your poems come from your experiences, and you cut straight to the heart of those who read and who can 'hear' the song behind them...

You really should Demo this one... Record it on your computer or on a tape... There are sites where you can post your own recordings too... My favorite is link removed, but there are others....

Even if you decide to keep the tunes to your lyrics to yourself, I for one, am greatful that you chose to share the words... The power and feeling that you convey is just... mesmerizing... (lol, even if I cant spell it!

Love them!

Ide like to hear the music that would go along with this. You are very good song writer! I feel like maybe you should use this as the start of your career!

Good luck!

Thanks a lot. And everybody else as well. The fact that it got positive feedback strangley makes me happier about the whole situation. Like support I guess? Anyway, I wouldn't even know where to get started doing stuff like this for a career. But that'd be incredibly awesome. I'm pretty darn flattered to hear someone say that any of my lyrics would perhaps be good enough for that. So...thanks, lol.

Having an idea of the feelings behind these lyrics, they speak so much... You really are gifted at this, FNO... I know that these lyrics and your poems come from your experiences, and you cut straight to the heart of those who read and who can 'hear' the song behind them...

You really should Demo this one... Record it on your computer or on a tape... There are sites where you can post your own recordings too... My favorite is link removed, but there are others....

Even if you decide to keep the tunes to your lyrics to yourself, I for one, am greatful that you chose to share the words... The power and feeling that you convey is just... mesmerizing... (lol, even if I cant spell it!

You have the...predisposition? (haha), of knowing pretty much the whole story behind this one. It's always interesting to hear your comments, because you see right to the heart of it. I'd actually love to demo this one...I think I really like the sound. As a whole I mean. I might check out that sight some time...I might even have a friend who can help me put actual MUSIC to it. Which would be awesome. Anyway, thanks for your comment.

-FNO