I got fed up that it wasn’t going anywhere, did I do the right thing walking away?

fmfan08

Unfortunately I lost most of my contacts overnight (including the other girl I’m seeing this weekend) and i had deleted our conversation. Luckily the other girl had replied so I managed to get her number again.

I did decide to remove her from Facebook. The general consensus from the three forums I’ve posted this on is that she isn’t interested.

Girls who are interested make it easy for you, she just made it difficult. She took 5 minutes to reply to me, I took 10, then I get no reply 4 hours later. Not buying that. I know my last reply might have been passive when i retracted my date offer, but she made the effort to write a Facebook status in the morning and not even bother replying to me. That was enough for me to delete her.

She would have just ignored my phone call too, so wouldn’t have made much difference. If she was interested in me, she’d hve been worried about losing me and would have made a definite date.

For the record, think you are on the right path. I agree with you on your analysis of the situation. I'd probably pay less attention to the exact time responses took and more attention to the effort it took to continue seeing her in general, but same difference.

Archived