Haiku

Inconceivable

ya that was a good poem and on the mentions of poems i recently wrote a poem about how i am living my life and i wanted to see how other people would react to it besides kids my own age. most kids think its good btu dont understand what im saying. it makes sense ot me, but then again i wrote it,

ok well here it is

my life

my life is a fork in the road, it will take me many paths yet to only stumble and to fall in the same way each way, its like a road were it wont end, its were we will all be but not to be soon forgot, the that long road leads all to fate and fate shall have us caught everytime, its what keeps us moving that has me stopped, its how others live but has stolen my soal, its love that has most of us in a net woven from steel but for my life, i only have dropped further and further from were i can recover to say i can love again, but only to find my self falling further once again onyl to be seen by my friends and they only watch and try but cant seem to help my everlasting heartache of death that will keep falling and falling anf failing me, its wut will keep u from dying but keep me living, only i can get out of this region that hell has brought me too, yet i can live alive but be dead on the inside, no one knows how i am, only to c wut is behind my eyes and c wut i can truly give is the power that onyl one perosn can c and i havnt meat the one person yet, if only they could come to me and give me a sign, so i can stretch out and get them to come wit me on a path only i can take them on a path were i can come out an emege to my full potentioal.....

PLEASE COMMENT ON WHAT U THINK ABOUT IT I WANNA NOW ABOUT UR OPINIONS AND TO THOSE WHO LIKE TO LOOK AT FORUMS BUT NOT WRITE, PLEASE ALSO COMMENT, JUST SOMTIN SIMPLE WILL WORK BUT I WANT PEOPLE TO HONESTLY TELL ME IF ITS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!1