Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Sketchy thing I found out about my Iphone

Doc Blaze

I don't know if I am late to the party but i just found out something after updating my iphone.

so the other day i updated my phone to the new IOS. For some reason i had to re log back into

twitter. I typed my password in wrong and it suggested my exes username and then a key next to it.

It never did that before maybe this suggestion is new. so i clicked on the key icon next to her name

and it brought up a long list of websites and usernames. It grabbed the info from safari. so i was like

hmm no problem but wait i clicked on the arrow next to the username and bam, it showed alllll the passwords.

so anyone who has used my phone and login to something using safari on my phone, their

password and username was saved.

I have all my exes passwords, fb,twitter, bank, studen loans, random shopping places, you name it i have it,

same thing with some of my close friends.

Just wanted to give people the heads up and to be careful using peoples phones to login to things.

I don't know if I am late to the party but i just found out something after updating my iphone.

so the other day i updated my phone to the new IOS. For some reason i had to re log back into

twitter. I typed my password in wrong and it suggested my exes username and then a key next to it.

It never did that before maybe this suggestion is new. so i clicked on the key icon next to her name

and it brought up a long list of websites and usernames. It grabbed the info from safari. so i was like

hmm no problem but wait i clicked on the arrow next to the username and bam, it showed alllll the passwords.

so anyone who has used my phone and login to something using safari on my phone, their

password and username was saved.

I have all my exes passwords, fb,twitter, bank, studen loans, random shopping places, you name it i have it,

same thing with some of my close friends.

Just wanted to give people the heads up and to be careful using peoples phones to login to things.

Holy crap Batman. 😳

Archived