No Longer Feel like Friends?

Allison44

If they only contact you when they need something, they are not your friend. Do not help him anymore.

Also, you should not help people with the expectation that they owe you something. People also don't respect when others try to buy their friendship.

"I don't understand. I helped him so much, and the least he could do is just meet up with me once during summer and spend time. I let him know that I don't have feelings for him but I just wanna chill with him. He said we'll meet during the semester (think its a lie)

Also he doesn't wanna hang because he's saving money but I said that I could pay for him (friends buy each other lunch, totally fine). But he doesn't feel comfortable."

Do you have other friends?

If they only contact you when they need something, they are not your friend. Do not help him anymore.

Also, you should not help people with the expectation that they owe you something. People also don't respect when others try to buy their friendship.

"I don't understand. I helped him so much, and the least he could do is just meet up with me once during summer and spend time. I let him know that I don't have feelings for him but I just wanna chill with him. He said we'll meet during the semester (think its a lie)

Also he doesn't wanna hang because he's saving money but I said that I could pay for him (friends buy each other lunch, totally fine). But he doesn't feel comfortable."

Do you have other friends?

Yeah I have other friends, I'm going to hang with them from now on and try to forget about this guy

Archived