30 + nc anyone else?

Let me start by saying that it has been 30 + days nc for me. I guess I am beginning to heal because I don’t remember exactly how many days it has been (I’m sure I could figure it out if I really wanted to). I’m doing okay, still missing him but definitely not in the place I was when everything first happened. I still would like to hear from him but I’m not sure why. Although I don’t think that’ll be good for me, I would still want to know he’s okay. Despite everything. I think he’ll contact me eventually but I will never reach out to him. How is everyone else doing with the nc and how long had it been? Anybody have their ex contact them after 30 + days? If so, how did it go?

I'm just over 30 days of cutting off a guy whom I loved very much and I thought loved me. I caught him and called him out on a seriously deceptive game he was trying to play on me. He about shiot a brick sideways when I called him out on it. After a few angry texts, I blocked him, deleted him off messenger, blocked his email, etc. I really struggled the first 3 weeks, I just wanted to hear his voice and talk to him. It felt like I was experiencing withdrawals. But over the past week-ish, I've noticed I feel much better and more accepting of the fact that after 27 years, he's out of my life forever. I'm ok with it now.

40 days NC, not a single word from her... I don't care at all...

This..or close to this. She did unblock me on facebook yesterday. I know because I saw a comment she posted on a mutual friends picture. All this meant for me was that now I could block her

about 7 months. my ex contacted me about 2 weeks ago wanting to catch up and hang out.

i was drinking at a bbq and out with my friends. so i saw the message but never talked to her

untill the next day.. i didnt end up hanging out because i saw no point since she was going

back to school in the next few days.

Archived