Open Club  ·  108 members  ·  Free

Journals

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO TURNING BACK DAY 42

Okay, so finally, today's exam is over. I have done pretty well, I feel so but I wish cut off goes a little down so that I clear it with good numbers (being selfish to make a lucrative life

I hope now my new journey begins. Got to keep up my hard work on.

I am glad, universe gave me this chance, I am glad universe is giving me many more chances.

And this is why, itself my responsibility to reciprocate it with hard work and positivity.

Today, we have paid tribute to our god as well (lord Ganesha).

I am glad I am now surrounded by positive vines. I indeed had a great day today.

Cheers

NO TURNING BACK DAY 43

I had a normal day. Well, actually a lazy day it was. I roaming around in my house like a lazy maniac. Didn't study at all but have decided to wake up early tomorrow to get ready for another exam. I wish the universe to listen to me, I am clearing my yesterday's exam, alright!

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 44

I had a great day today, however, I woke up late, very late. But then I somehow managed to made it productive. I went for the mathematics class today and I was feeling as if I am surrounded by a positive energy. Today I bought a novel from one of my teachers. Have finished reading a few pages. I have already written down tomorrow's errands.

I am desperately waiting to clear my desired competitive exam. I wish now, the universe is working in my favour.

Anyway, I am all set to hit the sack now.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 45

I have bought a new shoes today. Wow new energy umm, but I had wasted my time as well. I didn't study much today, but yes, I had read a few pages of that novel, which my teacher gave it to me. Then I had gone for the mathematics class where I studied about Data interpretation and at home I had solved a few questions. Got to study more tomorrow.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 46

It was a hectic day today. I woke up late then I immediately got ready for Gym, came back after an hour of Gyming, got fresh and the moment I was getting ready for my classes to attend, I got a call from my daddy that we are expecting guests for lunch. I then immediately finished my personal chores went to the supermarket bought grocery items, then left for my mathematics class to attend, came back around 1:30 p.m., welcomed the guest around 2:30 p.m. and they left around 5:00 p.m. then I took a nap, woke up went for jogging and jogged 4.25 km.

Damn it, I didn't study anything today. I really got to wake up early tomorrow and dig my head into books.

I feel so good these days, I feel as if the universe is now in my favour, pushing me in the right direction and making me more sensible and responsible.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 47

Survived yet another day. Okay! So, I confess that yes, I am feeling much better about my life now. I feel so good being single that I am beginning to embrace this change. It feels so much better when you're surrounded by positive vibes. I've now begun to work upon my health. Got to make a flat tummy and slimmer arms. And then have to study a lot and read a lot of other books. I am looking forward to make my own personal records on doing new things. Yes, change is always better.

I had gone to attend mathematics class. Ran 4.28 km.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 48

I missed him today. I hate all this now. These emotions and love and break up. What a drama!

Anyway, I am still feeling better about the positive vibes around me. Being single is a blessing and I accept this change, I know the universe is working in my favour, I know these are the challenges which I have to overcome on a daily basis so that I become more tougher and a better person.

Yes! Things are in my favour, for my betterment, for my successful future. Yes! Things are getting better no matter what!

Cheers

NO TURNING BACK DAY 49

I did nothing today besides talking and wasting my time.

My eldest paternal uncle and grandmother have come today and they'll stay here for almost two weeks I suppose. It's good to be surrounded by experienced people. They guide and tell you always something magical and better.

Anyway, since my uncle is a morning person and he doesn't like me to sleep till late mornings, and this is why I have to get up early plus it's better for me as well because previously like you all know, I have been struggling to get up early and was whining over why I am getting lazy and boring and not doing anything to eradicate it. Now is the right time for me.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 50

So, today! I am going to pat myself that yes, I did it. And I am certainly heading in the right direction. I am glad and happy that the universe is working in my favour. I am glad that each day is progressing. I am eagerly waiting for the result of my exam. I am expecting to clear it this time.

Wohoo! I am beginning to do better now!

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 51

Sigh! I am tired of wasting my time everyday. I didn't have a productive day personally, but I had gone to the hospital with my granny. She's dealing with cataract. So, I shall be going with her till her cataract gets operated. In the evening I had to address 3 family guests to which I got annoyed as soon as the second family came because I wanted to study. Damn! I had a hectic day. Anyway, I shall have to compensate today's errands tomorrow.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 52

Right now, I am so very cross. These days n numbers of guests are coming to my home and its costing me my time and peace of mind and ultimately my future. I am really annoyed. No, I don't want to take this as an excuse for my studies, but I am really frustrated right now. I am thinking of joining a library. Or maybe I got to change the things with me and around me. Damn it, I don't know what to.do. Anyway, tomorrow is the new start again.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 54

I have my exam tomorrow and right now for that exam I am travelling to another state. I am a little bit scared, I pray to god that my presence of mind and efficiency remain so good that I end up clearing my preliminary exam.

God bless me.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 55

I am busted in today's exam. I didn't do well at all. I have just come back home and I have had just discussed with my father that guests coming to our home daily are affecting my study pattern. But he isn't agreeing to it, it seems. Anyway, I believe now I have to take extreme steps and challenge these challenges. I shall be now getting lost in.studies and health.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 56

Oh god! I am way too sleepy right now, that I am dozing off again and again while writing. My back is severely aching and pelvic too, seems its my period time, but I don't deal with any sort of PMS and pains. Why is then my back and pelvic paining. Anyway, I have got a busy tomorrow, my granny and eldest uncle are signed for cataract surgery. I shall be running from here to there.

Hope surgery will go successfully. I know it will, but still . I am glad, I am getting opportunities to help them.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 58

Okay! So I had a little productive day, but I ended up talking much today. My uncle, father, brother and I had a long talk on family issues. Seems worthless and time waste. I actually wasted my time at the end of the day. I got to wake up early tomorrow so that I can finish studying a lot.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 60

Eehhaaa! So today, gets 2months of NC done. I am glad and I would love to do the NC for forever. In fact, now I don't even feel like to vent away my thoughts. But I suppose I must write at least for the days I have had decided to do the NC. I am so proud of myself. Thank you universe.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 61

These days I don't find anything to write. Today I weighed myself and I am now 72.3kgs. Damn it, I have started working out from today itself. I went for morning workout and evening jog. I'll start maintaining a log to encourage myself. My legs are tired now. I have decided to wake up early so that I can go for an early morning jog. Let's change the life!

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 62

Okay, so I had an easy day today. I went for the mathematics class, but ended up attending General knowledge class instead and realised I am lagging behind in terms of remembering current affairs. In the evening I went for jogging and jogged for 6 plus kms. Aah! Now my legs are tired and l am loving this pain. Actually, I have always loved it. Let me make my Sunday more productive than the other passed Sundays

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 63

................ I don't feel like writing these days. I have become so lethargic, I suppose. I went for the evening jog. Studied a little. Pampered my hair well. And played with the little kids. I had gone out for lunch. All in all it was a good day but personally I didn't do anything. Have already planned my Monday.

Cheers!

NO TURNING BACK DAY 65

Good night fellas!

I am in the hospital and I am way too tired since I really had an exhausted and tiresome day! Tomorrow most positively my Granny and eldest uncle shall be discharged and I finally shall be back to normalcy.

Cheers!

Archived