Im in love wit this kid but i like his bestfriend????

h34rtbr0k3n

HEyyYyY guyss wuts up?? I need some help and I hope some one can give me some good advice. Ive been beating myself up over some things and this is one of them... Ive been in love with this kid named josh for about 2 and a half years now we had gotten serious at one point but now were just friends... but he has this friend name dayne who he has been friends with for about 8 yrs now and well dayne and I meet almost 3 months ago and I thought he was cute. Josh and Dayne have this thing where them and all there friends play football 2 or 3 times a week and I usually attend these football games. Well after the last one I chilled with Dayne at his house with one of his friends. Now I like Dayne but I dont want to mess up any ones relationship and I dont want people getting mad if they found out so no one knows, but Dayne and I were chillin at his house when we went out side and he kissed me... and I didnt pull away because I sord of wanted it to happen... We made out for a little and then watched a movie.. and my friend told Josh and Dayne and I lied about it and said we only kissed once... I dont think Dayne likes me and I dont want to say anything to him about likeing him because I know he doesnt like me.. I dont want to get hurt. Josh and basically everyone that knows him has told me that Dayne is the kind of guy who just wants a piece from a girl and that he really doesnt care about any girls as long as hes getting some and the night I was with him we spent alot of time talking and to me he doesnt seem like that at all.. but usually when I like some one that blinds who they are for me so I see what I want to see instead of what is really there. So I dont want to tell him anything and I dont want to say anything to Josh. I really want there to be something with me and Dayne but im afraid of alot of things.. like him not feeling the same, Josh hateing me in the end for likeing his bestfriend.. I dont know I need helppppp....!!!!! please someone help mee thankss!

are you sure you're not attracted to him out of spite to the guy you're supposedly in love with? i went through that phase after my ex started dating one of my best friends. i liked HIS best friend, but i quickly got over that when i realized that it was spite. and when the ex's friend stood me up at a dance.

anyway, i'm not sure what to tell you. follow your heart, but don't be blind to what people are saying about him, cos chances are there is at least some truth to what they are saying. if you know you're gonna screw up the guys' relationship, then don't go for it. but, then again, if you go for it and the guy you love gets all pissy, then maybe he still has feelings for you.

~Cherry

Josh and I havent been together in almost a year and 7 months and I dont think its fair to me not to go with what I want just because I dont want to hurt him I mean were done and over with and I really like this guy, I dont like him so for spite... I was with him today and I asked him if he liked me or if he was just using me for a piece and he told me he really liked me and I dont know I feel... I dont know I cant explain it.. we went to his house and watched a movie and he held me in his arms and it was like thats all I needed ever.. I cant stop smilen when im around him and when some one mentions him I smile and I cant stop thinking about him... its not like we have to do anything for either of us to be happy.. its like I just need him there with me and im good.. I dont know its to early to tell yet.. but I know that I really really reallyy like him and I wish he felt like I did.. thanks for the advice.

i think that if he is that kinda guy then he might not want to commit. My cousin is the same way. But he was in a long relationship before. I think that if you try anyone could be in a longterm relationship. I dont know what to say really cause i never had a relationship before but i like to help people out with their problems. So good luck with everything....I hope that everything workd out.