To those out there hurting - remember who YOU are

No one is "fighting" here Hope. At least I am not.

Maybe you should tell Rusty to get off his high horse.

I'm not in a position to tell anyone what to do, or to "manage" anyone. However, let's not play on words, you guys have been arguing on this thread for a few posts now on something that concerns you both, and has nothing to do with the point of this thread. We're all adults here - if you guys can't agree to disagree, you can talk about it in private. I don't think it's appropriate to do whatever this is here. This is not the point of this post, I'd appreciate if you both could respect that and take that negativity elsewhere, so people who are actually interested in the matter can express themselves.

Thank you.

You are now a moderator, Hope?

This is an open (public) forum and anyone can contribute.

And for the record, this is all I said some posts back:

"Bad idea, Rusty.

"I'll never apologize for "loving too much"

It is one thing to give one's very best, to love, but loving too much is an enmeshment and is pathological."

Just a comment, and believe me you will find a lot harsher on here if you look through other threads!

You are now a moderator, Hope?

This is an open (public) forum and anyone can contribute.

Then why would you ask me to "tell Rusty to get off his white horse"? This is exactly why I said that I wasn't in a position to "manage" anyone. I said "I'd appreciate" if you guys did it elsewhere. Now, if you want to keep arguing, do you. I don't care. It just seems a bit ridiculous and unnecessary in my opinion, but hey, whatever makes you happy

What ARE you talking about, Hope. LOL.

I have no interest in arguing with you or anyone. Just calm down, will you.

I am well aware that people can get all emotional and het up because of their bad experiences, life is tough, and there are few more understanding than I am. I merely made a remark some posts ago, Rusty must have taken it up wrongly (that's his/her problem, not mine) so get off my case would you.

I'm very calm. I just said that whatever was going on was between you too, and that I would appreciate if you took it elsewhere as it was nowhere near relevant to the matter of this post. It was just a suggestion. There's not need to be rude. There are more important things. Have a nice day regardless

Calm down Rusty. You are in no position to tell me what I "should" or should not think or do.

As I said, I can't read your mind.

You seemed so sweet. Have I touched a nerve there.....

I'm cool, it's just the internet. It's hard to transmit tone sometimes. Wasn't my intention to come off as rude. My bad

Archived