Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

How do I kick my cousin out of my Apartment

CBC2000

So my cousin came into town last weekend and was staying at his friend's house. I invited him to my apartment to just have dinner and catch up and after the dinner he asked if I can drop him off at my uncle's house which was where he was supposed to staying for a few months and I said I would. He called our uncle to let him know that he was on his way, but my uncle refused him to come to his house. My cousin asked if he could stay for a few days until his court date and he would go back to where he lived and I said he could stay. I was not too happy about this b/c he never even told me he was coming into town to begin with, but I didn't want to kick him out. It's been 4 days since he's court date and he still hasn't left. He just told me today(not ask) that he will now be staying until Wednesday. I was honestly pissed about this b/c he literally does nothing all day long and expect me to take care of him even though he didn't even care enough to tell me that he was coming into town to begin with. I really need him to get out today, but I don't know how to tell him in a nice manner. Can you please lend me some advice?

Archived