yes, another does she like me thread lol

boost330

So I met this girl at church about 3 weeks ago and it turns out she goes to my school. Pretty cool I thought. We exchanged information and stuff. Later that week she tells me about some bible study group and wanted to know if I'd come. So I did, it sounded interesting. But before we went, she e-mailed me asking if I'd like to go to some school event with her after the class. Turns out the event ended sooner than she thought and we just ended up going to a bar. Yeah... umm we're not really that religious both of us as you can tell going to a bar right after bible study. She also invited another guy from the bible study group though, and I must say she was paying much more attention to him than me. That was okay though, I didn't get mad obviously, I just tried to enjoy myself.

So fast forward to this week, the week before this, she was out of town visiting family and stuff. She gives me a call on tuesday, asking if I'd come out to see her since she was around my dorm. SO yeah I went, and I wasn't expecting it but we ended up shooting pool by ourselves, and then she wanted to go eat afterwards so we ate dinner... this was at around 1 am btw, kind of a late dinner lol. The next day we had bible study once again. Then just yesterday she calls again at night, (3 days in a row, hey i thought i just met this girl like 2 wks ago) and asks me to come out to a party where she would be bartending. So I went again, and yeah the party was kind of lame because I hardly knew anyone and I coudln't talk with her, but she hooked me up w/ really cheap drinks. So what do you guys think?

It just sounds like she thinks of you as a friend. As you've said, if she invited someone else to the bar, the first time, and payed more attention to him, then I would just say it's friendship. Sorry, better luck next time!

I wrote that when I was really tired and I forgot to mention that the guy she invited she knew for a while now, actually he was the one to introduce her to the church. Anyways, I know I do tend to overanalyze things, thanks for reminding me not to. I'd really like to get to know her better and take it one day at a time, but she just told our bible study group shes seriously thinking about moving to Cali for good like a month or 2 from now. My school is in NYC. Anyways, I'll just enjoy her company till she goes I guess.

Thanks guys.

I just hang around people with people who say "you do that" but really mean like "yeaaah okay there whatever you want to do" and im so used to that. Online talk is hard to tell sarcasm, im sorry bout that. ANYWAYS... yeahh i feel stupid now.

Hey, don't let them get you down. To me, it sounds like she enjoys your company. Although, you may want to chill out and not be so easily available to her, you know? What is hard to get, for some reason, people feel is worth getting...still hang out with her, just not every time she calls if its every day.