Hi, I'm new by the way. So hello everyone.

I feel like me and my friends are falling a part. Maybe it's the age, we'll be going off to colleges in the fall. But I feel like I've pushed them away. I've been going through a lot and I didn't want to worry anyone. But now I've pushed some away and now they're not there. I don't know what to do.

I've been feeling really depressed lately. And I've been suicidal and emotionally unstable. I didn't want them to see me like that or be with me while I was like. None of them have depression and I didn't want to bring them down. So I isolated myself from them. Now I'm doing better and I'm back in school again (I was in a psych hospital) and it's just really awkward. I don't know why, but it's like we can't pick up where we left off. Now It's like I'm invisable. Which, makes sense. Whether they're mad at me or not I made them invisable first. But now I don't know how to patch things up again.

Call then and have a get together. Things maybe shaky at the beginning of the night, but by the end everyone will be back to themselves!

They may- on the otherhand might very well be mad at you- for the simple fact that they were your friend, and they wanted to be their to help you through your bad times, and you pushed them away like they didn't exsist. They probably feel a little bit betrayed.

Call them! I hope you stay feeling better. If you are on medication stay on it- even if you feel better. Warning- if you take yourself off it increases your chances of having a re-lapse to 85%