Worrying/Desperate if I won't find The One

dakun

Worry is like a rocking chair... it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere. Roam, find a way to enjoy yourself and once you are at peace with being alone you will suddenly find a day when you are not. Relax, all that pressure put in your head was wrong. Enjoy the small things and be grateful, waking up to a good life with a roof over your head, food in your house and clean water is more than a lot of people have. Our suffering doesn't seem like suffering when you try to put it into perspective. It's going to be ok and you will be great! You just don't know it yet.

Are you staying no contact? When ready, get on dating apps and start browsing and talking to guys. Do you live at home? Is there pressure from parents to marry? Can they arrange a marriage for you?

I've been in the next stage after break up 3 months ago.. I'm worried I have to spend my life alone.. in Asia age 30 really make you feel crisis.
Worry is like a rocking chair... it gives you something to do but gets you nowhere. Roam, find a way to enjoy yourself and once you are at peace with being alone you will suddenly find a day when you are not. Relax, all that pressure put in your head was wrong. Enjoy the small things and be grateful, waking up to a good life with a roof over your head, food in your house and clean water is more than a lot of people have. Our suffering doesn't seem like suffering when you try to put it into perspective. It's going to be ok and you will be great! You just don't know it yet.

You're right.. I think I'm on the 5% top wealth and education in my country.. No I'm not that wealthy, it's just everybody else not having much.. but that actually not seen as fortunate for girl here.. they rather prefer the one with no master or a property like I do.. the men here is too pride to feel as below a woman level.. sigh.. I should not feel bad for reaching my dream.. I dont regret taking my master degree.. I dont need man who isnt confident to begin with.. this day was a gloomy but it's getting better, I have friends told me not to worry..

Thank you for your lifting words.. I do have to be more grateful..

Are you staying no contact? When ready, get on dating apps and start browsing and talking to guys. Do you live at home? Is there pressure from parents to marry? Can they arrange a marriage for you?

I'm staying no contact.. well I broke it few times, but he didnt respond well so yup it's a forever NC.. I dont feel much about him anymore.. I dont want to get back with him.. I cant see way to mend the scar.. and as a matter of fact I dont count the NC days anymore since I know I wouldn't want to have communication with him ever again.. the one that make me sad I think when I throw myself to find someone else again, I feel so desperate that people generally dont want to have process of introduction anymore.. I feel like there's no good man out there.. or if there is, they will prefer someone younger and more beautiful.. I though have a good confidence if someone know me better he will kinda know I'm a good catch..

Yes in Asia when you're more than 25 there will be pressure and I dont like it.. I've have some big fight about that with my mom saying the most important thing is I'm happy.. I dont tell her I try to go date.. I dont even want to tell her if I found someone good in a short time.. I just thougt she will push me to push him to get married..

Well I ask some friends to get introduced though to their single friends.. I dont prefer someone introduced by big family.. they really have their hands in.. they will scold me if I dont like the guy.. I better search myself..

Archived