I'm honestly not sure if this is where this is supposed to be, but all today I've been having a weird gurgling sensation in my uterus, I guess?

There's no pain and no discharge as of yet, but it feels like the uncomfortable feeling you get right before your period starts, but I'm at the halfway mark. I shouldn't be expecting my period for another two weeks. I took a pregnancy test, although I knew it would come back negative and I also took a urinary tract infection test and leukocyte scans back negative, but the nitrite was positive.

I'm almost certain it's not much to worry about since there's no pain or discharge, but I drank pretty heavily on Monday and I drank liquor which I rarely drink. So, I'm a little concerned that it may be a kidney infection instead.

A little background, in diabetic and I have regular blood work and just as of a month ago, my kidneys were perfectly fine.

I would go to the doctor, but if it's something I can manage to fix with an at home remedy to avoid spending money I don't even have, that would be great.

My weird feeling right before my period is gas.

You sound a bit like a hypochondriac. You already did so many tests and you've only felt this way for just a day. Drinking upsets your stomach. It could literally just be gas. Give it another day or two.

My weird feeling right before my period is gas.

You sound a bit like a hypochondriac. You already did so many tests and you've only felt this way for just a day. Drinking upsets your stomach. It could literally just be gas. Give it another day or two.

I agree ! (:

It's probably in your digestive system.

As seraphim so eloquently pointed out, uteruses do not make noises!

You probably have a case of the gurglies. Time, lots of water and a few trips to the ladies' room should fix it.

If it doesn't go away in a day or so, see a doctor.

Archived