Why do EX's ignore you entirely?

I agree. There is no easy answer. But if you want my opinion which I admit right now isn't objective as I'm still reeling from my break up I'll give it to you in three words. Women are evil!

Theres a whole thread on my page that explains why I feel this way (my last post) with plenty of different opinions. Check it out! It's pretty interesting.

Sorry ladies but stop doing this kind of crap to us. You have no idea how soul crushing it is.

I respectfully ask that you would stop with this rhetoric. There are plenty of women that have had their men disappear on them without trace. I know someone who was married with three kids and her husband literally said he was going to the store and never came back.

I know another woman whose husband moved out to "find himself" so they could work on his unhappiness in the marriage. He left her with a disabled child to care for alone and turns out he was living with another woman. He never said a word. The other woman told his wife!

I know another woman who was planning their wedding when her fiancé just stopped returning phone calls. When she couldn't reach him for days she asked his sister for help. Turns out his family had to tell her that he had left her for another woman he had gotten pregnant while they were planning their wedding.

I know another woman whose boyfriend woke up one day and just disappeared. He wouldn't take her calls or texts or emails... She went to his job to find him. He basically blew her off and said he would call her later that day to discuss why he had been so "distant". They never spoke again.

I also know men with similar stories. So stop with the "women are evil" comments. It makes you look immature and it is insulting to everyone on this site who would be willing to support you and hold you up while you process your emotions about your breakup.

I'm a woman. I am not evil. I would never treat anyone in the ways that have been mentioned here or the way your woman treated you. I am not the exception...there are plenty of good women in the world. Just like there are plenty of good men. There see also people who are cruel and selfish.

So please just stop.

Yeah I am atleast feeling grateful it happened now and not 10 years from now. In hindsight I know we would never have worked, I am extremely brave and selfless (Not to toot my own horn or anything. LOL) and she is extremely cowardly and selfish. I just wish I could have gotten the dignity and repect I deserved but I have accepted that she is never going to give that to me or my family for what ever reason.

What I ultimately learned from her is that, only at thier absolute worst do people reveal thier true colors.

The woman who was yelling at me while my mother was in serious condition at the hospital is who she really is, not woman who was loving, kind, and caring to me.

I'm so sorry to know that she hurt your family too.. same with me, my mom got sick several days, me too, after what he has done.. he said he'll come to apologize properly (because the planning already involve the family), but no, he never come to this day.. aaannd I wonder what kind of parents he has that don't advice him to be a man and respect other people, even his mom don't pick my call or reply my messages asking him whereabout when he first disappear.. (We live in Asia where traditional culture is still hold).. I'm glad I won't have in law like that!

You know that is a completely unfair and crappy thing to say.

I know you're trying to help but I have come a long way since she broke my heart after 6 1/2 years together. I have had to claw myself out of the depths of misery and only in the last 4 or 5 months have I started to feel somewhat normal again.

This was my first serious relationship, my first love, my first broken heart, and my first recovery from a heartbreak.

So I ask that you not be so critical and judgemental of me or my life because I am certain there were moments when you took a lot longer than your peers to get somewhere.

Please don't waste another 1.5 years trying to figure this out. It has been too long, and you need to accept this and live your life!!!!

Are you getting counselling?

I'm seeing two a week and it's not helping. I wish I didn't have these views. Maybe my craziness can help people not to feel so down. It could be worse. You could be pushing everyone out of your life including random strangers on a break up forum because of how much you've lost it!

Archived