I messed up, apologised and now my life is hell

prcttylixs

Okay, I have an (ex) friend, we weren't even friends before this so I'm not entirely sure why she trusted me.

Basically, she told me she was definitely bisexual. And at first I never said anything but then I told my best friend... I was in the middle of a panic attack and needed advice on what to say. So I spilled. I know I shouldn't of but I can't help what I say during a panic attack.

This happened a few months ago, and now she's dragged it up. She forgave her 'best friend' who also told but won't forgive me or my best friend

She created a group chat (she didn't include my best friend, only her friends and me) and started being a with all her friends. She called me (which is in Spanish but can also mean prostitute), greedy cow, , worthless, mean girl, I will be haunted by a golden shower (which means to be urinated on sexually).

I've saved all messages (SNAPCHAT).

But earlier today it got too much and I started crying, not to mention I already have a funeral today.

But they don't care. I'm sick of it and I don't know what to do.

HELP?

(Note: We're 13/14)

Agree. Bow out of this whole thing. Ok so you outed her to someone and broke her confidence. You apologized. But now she's on a revenge binge and staying close to that isn't worth it. No contact, block and delete from all social media and chat.

Archived