Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

Andromeda1223

Friday was an especially stressful day for me, I had tests in math and history. The entire walk to school my mom was quizzing me on them. It was a rainy morning but it was cold so my mom made me wear all my winter clothes. It's pretty embarrassing to be so bundled up in April, especially having to wear snow pants. Both my tests went well, I studied really hard so that paid off. At lunch Julie invited me to go to the mall on Saturday. I promised her that I would do all I can to get my mom to let me go.

After my last class I got dressed again. I switched my tennis shoes for my huge winter boots, pulled my snow pants on over my jeans, and put on my fleece jacket, down coat, and winter parka. Then I put on my hat, pulled up my hoods, and wrapped my scarves. I was already starting to sweat by the time I walked outside and met my grandmother.

When my mom got home from work I begged and begged her to let me go to the mall the next day but she said no and refused to even talk about it. Later she took me to my tutor for an hour and I asked her twice more but she only got more upset.

Today was the day I wanted to go to the mall with Julie. Instead my Saturday was a lot more boring. I had tutoring in the morning so my grandmother took me. It was a dry morning but chilly so I had to fully bundle up for the walk to my tutor. We spent the afternoon cleaning the apartment and then I did homework with my mother. Afterwards we all went grocery shopping, which meant I had to put on my winter clothes again. After that we had dinner and my mom let me have 30 minutes of phone time before bed.

After my boring weekend I was almost excited to go to school and see my friends. The morning wasn't very cold, but my mom still made me wear all my winter clothes so I was very sweaty when I got to school. Julie was upset that I didn't go to the mall with her and she said my mom was crazy. She told me she could hang out this coming weekend if my mom would let me. I got assigned a ton of homework and a French project so my week will be busy. The afternoon warmed up a lot so I only put on my inner coat when I left school. I stuffed my snow pants in my bag but I couldn't fit my parka in there. Thankfully my grandmother didn't object to me only wearing the coat. It was so warm outside that I sweated even more than I did in the morning, I still had to wear my hat, scarf, and hood so I was really hot. Soon I'm going to my piano classes.

Archived