Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

question about facebook "friends"

Green Road

Hi, I'm not on fb all that much but check people out from time to time. I've noticed something strange with one of the profiles I look at. First of all he locked down his profile, took away the add friend button and I noticed the profile is never updated. I looked around at some of his closest friends, friends list and he is not on their friends list. I noticed his profile shows up on his family friends list and some random "closer friends? List. I find it real hard to believe he de friended some of his closest friends which i really doubt were deleted out of anger. So what is going on here? Why does his profile show up on some friends list and not the others? Again I don't think he deleted over 100 of his friends which many are close friends. Any ideas....weird.

Hi, I'm not on fb all that much but check people out from time to time. I've noticed something strange with one of the profiles I look at. First of all he locked down his profile, took away the add friend button and I noticed the profile is never updated. I looked around at some of his closest friends, friends list and he is not on their friends list. I noticed his profile shows up on his family friends list and some random "closer friends? List. I find it real hard to believe he de friended some of his closest friends which i really doubt were deleted out of anger. So what is going on here? Why does his profile show up on some friends list and not the others? Again I don't think he deleted over 100 of his friends which many are close friends. Any ideas....weird.

Could be he has it set it only received friend requests from friends of friends

Archived