ex gf of 5 years, came back now gone again?

sam5592

Believe her. Personally I would run from someone who let their mother/family run their lives and had the gall to contact me directly about their poor hurt little baby. you truly believe my mom is the genuine reason she left me again

No I meant she's rebuilding the bridges she burned between those two, not between me and my ex.

She shouldn't try to rebuild the bridge between her and your ex girlfriend or the one between the two of you. Your girlfriend will see the ulterior motive (she's not dumb) that your Mom wants to fix her relationship with her, so it also fixes your relationship with your ex! got it?

The only 'bridge' your mom should build is the one that takes her on the road out of other peoples lives.

Well your ex needs to grow a spine and accept some criticism from your mom but also your mom needs to but out. I'm going through a issue too on trying to get my ex back. But my ex and mom were like bffs. Which I didn't care but some of times all the back and forth crap can take a toll.

Well were planning our while life together, kids, marriage and a family home.

Well they are still communicating at the moment as my mom is trying to rebuild the bridges, so what next for me? Surely if she loved me as much as she says and wants marriage kids etc how can she walk away just due to my mom?

Wow, you really are a momma's boy! I am sorry but your mom has no business trying to "rebuild the bridges" between herself and her son's gf (ex and current)!! This is further proof to your ex that she made the right decision to leave you -- that your mom has zero intention of butting out of your romantic life.

Wow, you really are a momma's boy! I am sorry but your mom has no business trying to "rebuild the bridges" between herself and her son's gf (ex and current)!! This is further proof to your ex that she made the right decision to leave you -- that your mom has zero intention of butting out of your romantic life.

The only reason my mom has reached out to her to rebuild the bridges is because she feels guilty for her actions, after all they were close in the past.

She isn't getting involved in mine and my exs problems, just resolving her differences between them two

My family have suggested maybe she met someone new over Christmas while we were split up, things went downHill so she came back to me.. but now the other guy has came back on the scene so she's dropped me?

This whole situation makes me feel sick, we had planned our whole future together, got the mortgage deposit, household items and everything!

Archived