Open Club  ·  109 members  ·  Free

Journals

The story so far.

John14087

So I broke up the the fiancée going in three weeks ago.I feel like I made the right decision. Got my stuff back and gave her stuff back. We ended on good terms. I'm talking to a girl who works in the plaza I work at. I asked for her number last Tuesday and she kisses me on the following Sunday. She's really into me, texts to my sister inquiring about me prove as much. Today, were talking about a Vegas trip I'm going on and the girl I'm talking to is like "oh they'll be plenty of girls there" I'm like yeah. And then she says oh you better wrap it up, jokingly I text back "I will don't worry".She texts and "we're back, typical guy" and shuts down the convo abruptly. I send a text after clarifying I was joking but I dunno, knowing me I probably said something stupid she took the wrong way. Thinking about it more makes me think, wow if I can screw up this quickly, then I'm gonna be in the cold for a long time. She says she's insecure about herself, but maybe I said something that gives her an excuse not to talk to me anymore. It sucks because she seems really cool and nice. Tomorrrow is going to suck and I'm really not looking forward to seeing how awkward the conversation is gonna be, or if there is going to be one at all.

Side note, there is another girl who works somewhere else that is kind of intimidating because she's so pretty who out of the blue likes 2 old instagram posts and an old Facebook photo of mine. I dunno if that means anything since ive been out of the game for so long I'm not even sure that means anything. Probably not, better get used to being out in the single world, I have a feeling I'm gonna be here a pretty long time. But I think, overall, that's ok. It's kind of exciting to not know what's going to happen, well except what's going on right now, that sucks.

Archived