Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Random facts about you

happyfrank

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I,once, was an eyewitness of an unusual incident. I was in a police station(got caught because I didn't pay bus ticket-late teens you see), I witnessed police officers hitting a black drug dealer screaming something like "tell us where you hiding the drugs, we will not let you free this time". I thought these incidents only happen in the films.

I was struck by lightening twice, and obviously lived to tell about it.

Wow! This is one of my greatest fears, because multiple members of my close family have been struck by lighting and I've come very close with a lightning bolt hitting less than 20 feet from where I was driving on the highway - twice now. That you got hit twice and are still here? Color me impressed.

Wow! This is one of my greatest fears, because multiple members of my close family have been struck by lighting and I've come very close with a lightning bolt hitting less than 20 feet from where I was driving on the highway - twice now. That you got hit twice and are still here? Color me impressed.

Not to derail this thread, but yes I was struck once while helping my Dad install a window during a storm, (I know) and the other time while sitting in a room in front of a large window. I was lucky to avoid serious injury, but at some point, I may begin to glow in the dark

I'm curious, also a cat trait...

what does it mean to live like a big strong cat?

I'm very relaxed, I tend not to worry about all the kinds of dangerous animals in the jungle, I concentrate a lot on doing pleasurable things, I keep myself clean, I live like a king, I'm playful. Meow, puuuuuur.

I also like pineapple on my pizza, or in burgers - Yum! (never did in my younger years, just something that's happened in the last few years... idk why.)

I have eclectic style, I prefer things a little different.

I can't see dead people unless there really dead. Btw I hate pineapple. I have gotten the domino's hot Hawaiian pizza hold the pineapple cause I like spicy food. I did however eat a flat bread with it on it last week. Just cause I was in Hawaii and up for 18 hrs at that point. Another cool fact is get an iv with contrast. Most people can taste and feel that. It's really amazing just how fast your circulatory system works.

In middle age, I got to meet 3 of my music idols from my teens (at the same time) at my local pub. One of them told me I was hot - they were 12 years older than me so they considered me young! The one who told me I was hot was still sexy. His name was Jim Keyes, and in his youth was extremely radical. He looks more tame in this video. He had his hair in a ponytail to his waist and one time. When I met him, he was in remission from cancer, but has sadly since passed.

This was them in 1970. Timeless music.

[video=youtube_share;ihIGvrfE-5M] ]

I have a lot of semi-lucid dreams. Whenever in the dream I can't quite tell if I'm dreaming I jump in the air and start flying around to confirm to myself that I'm only dreaming.

Do you "throw your Doll" at Duke of Puddles in these dreams?

Most of my humor is purely situational, so I feel a little awkward meeting people in casual settings.

Archived