Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Random facts about you

happyfrank

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live to hunt.

I've got 3 hunting themed tats, 2 on my left forearm, 1 on my right shoulder, getting 2 more to finish my left arm. 1 mallard cupped up and 1 of coal dog, if there's any room left after that I'd like to get a cupped up barbelly

you have to build up a lot of pressure behind the eyes. then i just "relax my pupils" while everything else in the eye area is strained. i don't really know how i relax my pupils though. i just imagine them relaxing,and they dilate. then you feel like the built up pressure is released through them. i don't do it anymore though, feels like giving yourself glaucoma and i don't want to hurt my eyes.

you have to build up a lot of pressure behind the eyes. then i just "relax my pupils" while everything else in the eye area is strained. i don't really know how i relax my pupils though. i just imagine them relaxing,and they dilate. then you feel like the built up pressure is released through them. i don't do it anymore though, feels like giving yourself glaucoma and i don't want to hurt my eyes.

That's awesome.

omg some of us are weirdos lol. how do you taste with your veins?

Lol, it just takes a few seconds and I can taste it/feel it in my nose. Saline is salty, dextrose is sweet, benzos are kind of a dull bitter taste, makes my tongue tingly.

Archived