Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

If Some Looks into your computer...

Starshine

Honestly, this site. Everything else - I don't really care. I don't visit any other forum sites (I lurk on reddit for news and DIY stuff but don't post). I have a lot of "naughty" links but I don't care if people like my SO saw it.

Pretty much anybody that knows me knows they will find pics of my son, my dog, my truck and dead ducks, deer, hogs, fish and turkeys along with various pics of boats, guns, and other miscellaneous stuff

I could your posts every day like some sort of motivational blog. You are so you. Fabulous.

If someone read all of my laptops and my phone? Nothing shocking.... except for all the d1ck pics behind lock and key on my phone. About that I feel a little bit like... well, so what. I am an adult woman who has been single for about a decade. Get over it.

They would fall asleep long before then, flipping through pics and files of little interest.

ETA: Fudgie is right. This site would be the only thing that could be troublesome. No one person knows everything here. It wouldn't bother me, ultimately. But it might hurt others unnecessarily and THAT would bother me. Nor would they wish to discover how much i have revealed.

Yeah, the fiction I write in my spare time. It's horror and not nice horror. I've had friends freak out a little on me, "Paris, where did THAT come from?"

Plus they'd see I buy things for my horse and animals the way kids buy items for their Barbie dolls. Trouble is I don't buy at Barbie doll prices. Did I really need to buy that saddle this weekend? Did I really, no. But my horse, she needs new things, pretty things.

ETA: Fudgie is right. This site would be the only thing that could be troublesome. No one person knows everything here. It wouldn't bother me, ultimately. But it might hurt others unnecessarily and THAT would bother me. Nor would they wish to discover how much i have revealed.

Agreed. I think I keep things locked up, and when I finally decide to share here, I overshare. It horrifies me, and then I remind myself this is what the site is for. We come here so that those close to us aren't hurt, and we get the wisdom and support we need to tackle our problems.

But yeah. Oversharing.

This site would be the only thing in my computer I'd worry about. Everything else is work I bring home, pictures of things I've made, pictures of family, my taxes.

Archived