We broke up.

kz91

Long story short, I broke up with her because I couldn't do the distance anymore. I promised to never break her heart I have and I can't deal with it, I hate myself so much for hurting and I feel exhausted, emotionally. It's like I have no energy.

I feel no different about her, I still love her more than I've ever loved anyone but the relationship is something I couldn't do anymore. She said if I really wanted us then I would fight.

I just need someone to talk to.

Hello, kz. I'm sorry that you're suffering. How can we help? Would you like to provide more information on the reasons the long distance aspect of your relationship has become overwhelming? A/o can you please explain what it is she suggested you fight for, specifically?

Either way, I wish you brighter days, soon.

Hello, kz. I'm sorry that you're suffering. How can we help? Would you like to provide more information on the reasons the long distance aspect of your relationship has become overwhelming? A/o can you please explain what it is she suggested you fight for, specifically?

Either way, I wish you brighter days, soon.

I just need someone to tell me it's gonna be okay and she will be okay too. We met and I have never fell so in love before and so quickly, being with her was the only thing that felt right. I love her so much, she's my favourite person. She still is. It was the seeing each other, I know we can't see each other all the time, that's a given in LDR. But I wanted forever with her and I can't do that because of the distance, I just wanted to be closer.

You really are going to be alright, Jaz, and so is she. You've thought this through and you've chosen to do the right thing - not simply the easy, default one, and good on you for that - for the both of you.

Perhaps not just this moment, but given the degree of respect and tenderness you feel for her, and I imagine this is reciprocal, is there any reason to think you wouldn't be able to revive a solid friendship down the road?

I think Wiseman said it brilliantly - sometimes things just don't work out in LDRs - but this does not necessarily mean that you will never be a lovely part of each other's lives, again.

Hang in, Jaz. It's dark days just now, but you strike me as a strong soul.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived