Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Who is your ENA twin?

Seraphim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like a lot of users would prefer I not associate them as my twin, so I'll abstain from naming names.

That said, mhowe was probably the closest it came to an identical twin (but still a lady?), though I've been trying in vain for years to get to her level of blunt honesty. Someday.

I'd consider Cap a paternal twin. There've been so many times I'll look at a thread and see she posted something that's exactly what I was thinking but in a slightly less **hole way and I just tell myself, "Fair enough," and let her do the speaking for both of us.

Rainy does get an honorable mention though. She does very often pop into a thread and chime in with something I'd left out or left without elaboration because I just knew I'd derail the thread due to the endless complaints of misogyny. Sometimes I suspect it's a 6th sense of hers, like she's pouring some Cheerios and suddenly "j.man wants to ruffle some feathers but his genitalia limits him. I'm on it."

ThatWasThen and DancingFool are very often in line with what I'm thinking as well. I'm sure I'll think of and mention some others later, but the bourbon has taken a bit of a toll.

like she's pouring some Cheerios and suddenly "j.man wants to ruffle some feathers but his genitalia limits him. I'm on it."
that's actually pretty close. i can hear you forcing yourself to walk away from the keyboard and i'm like "well if you ain't pickin' that bone i'll help myself" lol

mhowe was probably the closest it came to an identical twin (but still a lady?)
god i miss that woman!!!!!

Archived