Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Who is your ENA twin?

Seraphim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would not be surprised if you started acting up, they're hardly ever around anymore. Dad barely lifts his head from the computer and i've no idea when i last saw mum. Look at this, we're conspiring under their nose and they haven't even noticed. Smh.

Sometimes i think about running away, we could live with aunt pippy. She's cool,psychic, and lets us pet her unicorns and wouldn't rad on us if we rolled a marley.

But then all our friends and frienemies are here.

I'll be someone's twin, anyone want me as a twin? I'm twinless

Are we allowed to pick people we want to be with? lol..there so many of you that I like just from reading your posts. I nod in agreement quite a lot when I am reading.

See? you want to be my twin already, don't ya? haha

Sherry, it started out by looking for people most similar to you, and it turned out begging works just as well- at least for me it did lol.

i thought my brother was way too balanced to be my brother, but he's already saying he may just consider acting difficult if we can't keep Tom The Troll.

btw i think you and MissCanuck definitely share the sensible gene.

i thought my brother was way too balanced to be my brother, but he's already saying he may just consider acting difficult if we can't keep Tom The Troll.

LOL!! You seem to know me well, sis!

I guess I am pretty balanced, however I'm not afraid to get dirty when need be.

I don't think I have a twin ...but I think there are a lovely handful of people on here who I totally get and totally gel with ...I am not mentioning names incase I miss someone out ...

Pippy, can you be my older sister?! Actually, *our* older sister since Rainy and I are twinsies.

"hear that dude, it's working!! we got this !!

sherry, i'll have you know your sister rainy is making lunch at 5:30 am. don't make me go to caffeine rehab, i'll say no no no."

This here: Who was speaking? What do we got? lunch at 5 in the morning? We don't want to go to caffeine rehab? lololol....that's too much for my poor brain.

lol, it's just me being nuts sherry. i meant that scoe and i are apparently very good at acting like siblings, since people are asking whether we're siblings.

i pulled an allnighter. i still do that in my thirties, and i think that's nuts. i'm studying and working on a project and usually i'll wait until i get a few days off work and then i'll drink tons of coffee and stay up late so i can cram and get as much done as i can in a short time. my coffee consumption in those phases is concerning. i can feel it mess with my brain, combined with not enough sleep. i'll do stuff like cut my bangs at 3 am and bake in the middle of the night, have breakfast at bedtime and lunch in the morning and talk silly. just before, i again said something that didn't make sense to me even, and then i wanted to add "don't mind me, it's just the coffee talking". instead, it came out "it's just the talkie coffin". rest in peace, my talk(ie) in a coffin. i'll have the project done in a few hours and then i'll sleep. i know i should really practice a more sustainable way of getting projects done. i've been like this since early teens.

i meant that scoe and i are apparently very good at acting like siblings, since people are asking whether we're siblings.

i pulled an allnighter. i still do that in my thirties, and i think that's nuts. i'm studying and working on a project and usually i'll wait until i get a few days off work and then i'll drink tons of coffee and stay up late so i can cram and get as much done as i can in a short time.

Exactly why we're siblings! Also, I forgot to give you a message. Mom called. She wanted to know why you haven't called her back in a few days. I told her that you've been working on a top secret project and she got excited.

Figure that'll get her off your back for a few days.

We still on for lunch tomorrow morning?

Archived