Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Off Topic

Who is your ENA twin?

Seraphim

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rainy, we're twins. Our adopted Modparents are HeartGoesOn and Kamurj!

oh! i love that, thanks!!!! we get parents too??? that's so adorable *cries*

we love you ena mum and dad

coily i like an evil twin, although i sometimes think it's tough finding someone acid enough to count as evil when up against me

scoe should we team up to beg them for a pet as well? do you want a pet? or should we just hide the next stray under the bunk bed and sneak in our cheerios to feed him with?

seraphim do we get aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews and pet trolls too?

i've been nagging the mods to get us a pet troll for like ever, but i think they're against due to all the hissing and scratching and rabies and stuff.

whaaa? i've seen smart, mature, warm and friendly ladies and gents on here i'm sure share some cybergenetic material with you. i'd volunteer but i'm a bit of a beotch, not sure why scoe was so kind to team up but maybe he thinks i was replaced in the hospital and there's more to family than blood. there i go, wiping tears again.

scoe should we team up to beg them for a pet as well? do you want a pet? or should we just hide the next stray under the bunk bed and sneak in our cheerios to feed him with?

I think we should beg them for a pet! What would you like? Do you have your heart set on anything in particular?

I think we should beg them for a pet! What would you like? Do you have your heart set on anything in particular?

i liked that stray troll who always has a long, funny, imaginative story. he didn't seem rabid either, perhaps that would appease them. if he's not up your alley, you can pick something else. i'll hold the jaws apart, you stick the worm pill down his throat.

Archived